JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
  File "ch_SMom.rpyc", line 1736, in script call
  File "loc_SHouseRooms.rpyc", line 797, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.2.23090503
Straitened Times 0.42.0
Sun Sep 17 12:58:01 2023
Anybody getting this?
Yes.... ignore (y)

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
I only remember needing to go back to an earlier action to trigger the next stage at some point. Which is why I suggested it.
If you make a save in not the first slot I can have a go at it if you want. Otherwise you might have to dig back through the releases to find the post with the new scenes and triggers you are looking for. Or read through all the Mary results.
Here is my save file. If you can trigger mary events, I will be grateful.
Thanks.

I was comparing my save with some other save from this forum and I found this line
folder > NoBoyfriend > Priority 700
This was in my save but not in the other save file.
Also there is a variable named "occup"
For me occup is Mary as occup's age is 20. But in the save I downloaded from here, it was someone else.
I don't know how this occup works.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks.

I was comparing my save with some other save from this forum and I found this line
folder > NoBoyfriend > Priority 700
This was in my save but not in the other save file.
Also there is a variable named "occup"
For me occup is Mary as occup's age is 20. But in the save I downloaded from here, it was someone else.
I don't know how this occup works.
Set StepOS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Flirt"].Naked to 0 using the console and if you choose "Undress" afterwards the "Touch your dick" option should unlock.

Reactions: ThanatosX

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Am getting out of my wits here.. The Maid refuse sex no matter what I do, Yes I have used the Search function and Yes I have followed all advice, but it appears bugged. Have even tried cheat codes for max opinion and allure, still no cigar! :cry:

Only other cheat code used was money at start, didn't use the modded version as that, pardon my pun, appeared to fuck some things up.. so have grinded the hard and long way, except for starting cash, for many many hours, gotten 3 and 4some's and whatnot.. grandma's made their appearance that's how far in the story I am atm.. but still.. the VERY FIRST woman that should have been fuck-able, refuses to fuck, what gives?

Tried reading the WT from the OP, but man.. that's like as thick as an old bible, would put me to sleep just getting to the steps I have trouble with.. would have been nice is that had been more user friendly done. Don't get me wrong, hats off with respect for all that writing, must have taken hours to do, however a point and click thing to stages and people relations, with a how to reach this and that, what triggers, what requirements must be obtained first etc etc.. would had been nice ;)

The so called Guide is no better in that regard, heck it uses a doc program that would cost me money to buy to even open in it's original viewer form, but from what I could see in a free for a limited time version, it only shows stages in relations, not how to reach them and that's what we would need.. that's what all of us in trouble with this game would want and that would save a whole lot of posting, as reading, time for us all in there.

I kid you not, spend at least 6 hours on searching for the answer to this particular issue, have read all the questions and answers, but non of them give a precise enough answer, or.. it's bugged.

Lost count of how many blowjobs that poor maid have done, or how many cunni's she's recieved, but every freaking time I dare say: No! and then jerk off together for a fee, nothing happens, except she is no longer horny, so have to wait for RNG to be friendly.. again.. drives me nuts!
Even tried No! and leave, then enter room again and go to bathroom, where she now would be and ask a naughty jerk off infront of her. Cuz that's might be what the advices tried to explain? Still no change option for fuck.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Thanks.
Yeah, I couldn't figure it out. You were up to v0.19 progress basically, but I assume it sequence broke somehow and wouldn't give you the next menu option. You could get a little extra tension progress with the mom, but it gets walled at them stripping because not enough progress.

You will have to use the console hack you were given.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't get how a game with such a detailed UI can have an English translation so bad I want to jab my thumbs into my eyes after just the prologue...

Like for the love of God, how do Devs not understand the idea of "Find a Native speaker, give them perks, ask them to proof read for you."?

Mar 7, 2022
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Not working for current vision I installed it and press k and will not work

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Works fine for me... you sure you installed it right? and you aren't using any other mod?
I am NOT the only person experiencing this problem. Whether it's an oversight by the modder or a bug, it is very real. Using the phone to search for a job the very first time immediately states that you have an studio appointment with a MILF. Unfortunately, there is no studio, there is no option under requests to ask Lisa to do a photoshoot. The entire game ends up unplayable since the triggers and events cannot be completed. The only mods used are the CheatMod Special and the incest (family) mod.
dowtown.png phone.png

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I am NOT the only person experiencing this problem. Whether it's an oversight by the modder or a bug, it is very real. Using the phone to search for a job the very first time immediately states that you have an studio appointment with a MILF. Unfortunately, there is no studio, there is no option under requests to ask Lisa to do a photoshoot. The entire game ends up unplayable since the triggers and events cannot be completed. The only mods used are the CheatMod Special and the incest (family) mod.
Don't blame the game. Your CheatMod starts modeling before discovering the studio

Reactions: UncleEd001sex

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
View attachment 2937682 View attachment 2937683
This is exactly why I didn't auto-change that variable in my mod. This exact thing. It breaks the game when people are playing a new save that hasn't reached modeling yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
You set variables to "10" by your hands without knowing what it did.
The result is predictable
I did not change anything. At least not that I remember. If I try to change now, it won't let me play. Maybe I tried to change it back in 2022 when I was last playing it.
Can you fix it?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I did not change anything. At least not that I remember. If I try to change now, it won't let me play. Maybe I tried to change it back in 2022 when I was last playing it.
Can you fix it?
How won't it let play?
I think you've got your code:
Set StepOS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Flirt"].Naked to 0 using the console and if you choose "Undress" afterwards the "Touch your dick" option should unlock.
or
you can set:
StepOS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["HJ"].Visible = True

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, I couldn't figure it out. You were up to v0.19 progress basically, but I assume it sequence broke somehow and wouldn't give you the next menu option. You could get a little extra tension progress with the mom, but it gets walled at them stripping because not enough progress.

You will have to use the console hack you were given.
thanks. Will try

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 2937682 View attachment 2937683

Send my your save. i'll see if can fix your save :)

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes