izebear

Sep 22, 2020
I can´t invite Aunt Kate to dinner at stepfamily. The option "Invite" is not clickable.
Have tried a few option to gain this but with no luck.

Anyone out there who can help with this! =)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to move forward from here? everything is either drained or depraved and I can go forward with "Study together" event. She just sits on MC's lap and then the study time is over.
Hard to go off just a partial list. Have you done the scene from the pool race, scenes sharing bed, while she is asleep, join her when in second room sleeping with mother/sister, caught jerking, scene when you catch her masturbating, scenes with other sister when she walks in, date, invite to step family, caught with teacher after school, scene with sex shop boss.

I can´t invite Aunt Kate to dinner at stepfamily. The option "Invite" is not clickable.
I think Aunt Kate had to tag along to dinner when you invite the sister, do it on a day when the Aunt is there, should give an option to bring her before the bus ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: metalrawk

dikau

Dec 16, 2019

Repeat talk and "ask about parents" with aunt until you notified her that your father has been cheating for years. after that the "Invite" will be clickable.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey I want to change the names of a few of the characters any program that can help to edit the files to this?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think the dev should include birth control pills where the girls go to the doctor and ask for them to stop them getting pregnant

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How can you get with the lawyer? She keeps throwing me out.
Also I'm able to get double HJ with Lawyer and the cop but that's it
Did you do the scenes on the weekend at her office until she becomes your girlfriend?

eternityxd

Oct 8, 2018
How to unlock threesome with sisters? Lil just masturbates while I fuck Jill. When I ask Lil for sex and she calls Jil, she doesn't accept. I've tried several times.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes