19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
21:00 SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her at least 3 times
I didn't fuck york in motel so it didn't trigger the threesome thx

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That just means they cover for you so you don't lose so many points for missing family dinner.
Oh, Cover at Supper is very different from Cover Up at Supper. I'll have to give it a try. I guess it reduces the "disappointment" when going elsewhere for dinner?

098ishan765

Oct 27, 2022
How to get threesom with lily and mary ? Anna gardner(stepmom) is dropping lily back to motel and she is not staying in mary's room plz help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How to get threesom with lily and mary ? Anna gardner(stepmom) is dropping lily back to motel and she is not staying in mary's room plz help
keep on bringing lilly to step dinner and stay after dinner. you find them in room at 22 and 23h, talk with mary and click with naughty, it starts with kissing and ends up with fucking when you progress. ofc you probably have to fuck them both by then, progress to creampie like always.
for more you got in my guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11834151

Reactions: cgleco

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42.1 + Family patch + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 434 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gametimer and Benhy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I meet the pe teacher in downtown? I have met her once and can't trigger her again.
its random event, rng on time it shows, you can roll back time from 0/5am, or save and load, if you dont want to cheat. there is way to have multiple encounters per night via cheats, still its rng on which time she shown.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
its random event, rng on time it shows, you can roll back time from 0/5am, or save and load, if you dont want to cheat. there is way to have multiple encounters per night via cheats, still its rng on which time she shown.
Okay that worked finally got her to trigger. Do you know how to progress the lawyer/cop drinking party? I can't get past the triple kissing and double hj.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Okay that worked finally got her to trigger. Do you know how to progress the lawyer/cop drinking party? I can't get past the triple kissing and double hj.
sure, got in guide, for threesome and elevator bj
but in general you have to progress with both to creampie. solo paths are also there
with vic you visit her on solo nights sleepover, or you can roll back time and do as much as you want
and with cop, have her pick you up and drive you home from police station - can also cheat
any day except wed and sat, its rng between 20/23h - (same way you also start motel manager threesome, and is also rng when they both there at same time)
after you progressed with both, just pour on request few times and pretend to sleep - then you can 1st time join in threesome. got variations in guide, so check there.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've noticed that a number of progress steps are dependent upon either sex with Lisa and/or family therapy. The guide does not mention (as far as I can find) how to achieve those milestones.

Any hints?

Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes