Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There are a lot of opinions here, but it's just a bunch of non-sponsors.
If you want to make sure your voice is heard, go to , not here.
The only thing you can do here is 'Like' or 'Facefalm'.
And HRelease doesn't give a shit what you say here.

I'm not ignoring this place, it's just the way things are. Developers already have backers, and their opinions take precedence. That's a given. Your pointless discussions are like shouting at the universe.

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just advising from my own experience.
Kinda rings hollow when you've done the exact same thing before. Anyway it's moot considering, as far as I know, HRelease doesn't even have an account here. Of course he doesn't give a shit what you say here, he has no idea you're even saying it.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Kinda rings hollow when you've done the exact same thing before. Anyway it's moot considering, as far as I know, HRelease doesn't even have an account here. Of course he doesn't give a shit what you say here, he has no idea you're even saying it.
he may not have an account here but he definitely monitors the thread or my old patreon account wouldn't have been banned from subbing to him for being a hero

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
he may not have an account here but he definitely monitors the thread or my old patreon account wouldn't have been banned from subbing to him for being a hero
See, some devs don't understand. You can't fight piracy, the pirates will ALWAYS win. Instead of fighting it, use it. Most of the patrons people have are because of sites like this. Patreon has no way to really filter things to find what you're looking for, so it's terrible for visibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sauron_SS

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
Here's a few that I found from Discord, although others here have already found some of them:
- talk to the photographer first, then talk to bank manager, get a modelling session and then choose the extra options.
- at the motel, when Jill and Mia are doing their yoga routine, you can have sex with Mia.
- you can have raw sex with the Judge
- at the bar, ask Mia for the 2 girls in private option
- with Ava at the house, ask about training.

All credit goes to the good people on discord. No, I have not seen any of these scenes, since I haven't played the game since version 0.34.
just training with ava nothing more?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I found that the blowjob in the car (in the way to the school) is now animated, even not one of their best jobs (graphic jobs, I mean). Not sure if it's new or just didn't noticed before.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I joined the game Discord to find any useful info (thanks to WCold for the link), and I saw this post from the dev himself (I just copied the text because I don't know if a screenshot from Discord is allowed on this forum):

Sorry guys, no detailed changelogs. I don't like spoilers. You all should know by now that by setting PDebug = True (or using mods that enables it) you can see every activity in Phone -> Contacts -> Progress
However, it's a cheat-mode and by enabling it you enable cheat interface as well.

That settles it, I suppose. Changelogs will remain as they are and there are no walkthroughs.
In my personal opinion, a game where I need to use debug tools to find how to play the game itself is a dev's failure in making it accessible. No sense in complaining that doing so is a cheat-mode, that's like blaming the players for not being able to play "as they should".

Also poor lawlawkagurL tried to ask for info and was almost trolled:

Hey everyone. Newbie here. I came from f95, and well there's not been much info or changelog and no new content for the latest update.

So far, this was poste in the f95 game thread.

• talk to the photographer first, then talk to bank manager, get a modelling session and then choose the extra options.
  • at the motel, when Jill and Mia are doing their yoga routine, you can have sex with Mia.
  • you can have raw sex with the Judge
  • at the bar, ask Mia for the 2 girls in private option
  • with Ava at the house, ask about training.
I was wondering if by now, there are more content discovered? thank you
It's kinda cute that you say "there's not been much info and no new content for the latest update" and actually repeat 4 of 5 latest messages about update

As I already said, such attitude will hardly win more supporters.

And finally, I also asked something to HRelease:

Since the dev is going to start another project, is there any timeline for completing Straitened Times? Any approximate idea of how many updates left?
To which he answered:

I intend to work on both inc-st and NTR games at the same time. And Straitened Times "after the end" content also in the plan

And if one harem game will end, there will be another one. 'cause I like both genres, but separate them
Only time will tell how this will impact the release of next updates.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This picture would've been so good for NTR :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls no. But a netori scene for the mother to show the father who's the boss while he's on prison would be nice. IF it is well written.

Anyway, that scene felt meh to me, that tongue is weird. Which is sad, because most girls have very cute renders.

justfornitto

Dec 28, 2017
Here's a few that I found from Discord, although others here have already found some of them:
- talk to the photographer first, then talk to bank manager, get a modelling session and then choose the extra options.
- at the motel, when Jill and Mia are doing their yoga routine, you can have sex with Mia.
- you can have raw sex with the Judge
- at the bar, ask Mia for the 2 girls in private option
- with Ava at the house, ask about training.

All credit goes to the good people on discord. No, I have not seen any of these scenes, since I haven't played the game since version 0.34.
Just want to add on. The scene between Anna and Kate is slightly extended with them showering and kissing. Couldn't find anything else screenshot01.png screenshot02.png

Reactions: micmitja

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
I found that the blowjob in the car (in the way to the school) is now animated, even not one of their best jobs (graphic jobs, I mean). Not sure if it's new or just didn't noticed before.
Thats new was not animated before, one downside to the animated stuff is the camera moving

Reactions: GaboCAP

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Judge Raw sex quicky

- Start at Lawyers, but choose to go to Judge for Dinner
- Have after dinner fun time with them
- After that you go back to Lawyer's and chat.
- Select "Help with Raw Sex" or whatever it says
- Next time go to Judge and relax
- Select Fuck with Lawyer watching and say you have no condum

if it doesn't pop, may need to have lawyer watch a few more times.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I joined the game Discord to find any useful info (thanks to WCold for the link), and I saw this post from the dev himself (I just copied the text because I don't know if a screenshot from Discord is allowed on this forum):

That settles it, I suppose. Changelogs will remain as they are and there are no walkthroughs.
In my personal opinion, a game where I need to use debug tools to find how to play the game itself is a dev's failure in making it accessible. No sense in complaining that doing so is a cheat-mode, that's like blaming the players for not being able to play "as they should".

Also poor lawlawkagurL tried to ask for info and was almost trolled:

As I already said, such attitude will hardly win more supporters.

And finally, I also asked something to HRelease:

To which he answered:

Only time will tell how this will impact the release of next updates.
Great, so basically the next changelogs will remain just as vague. I guess it's his choice, we're just trying to warn him that it's getting harder and harder to figure out what the new content is.

I also remember a few updates ago that one of the characters only had a new animation added to her (as in now her pic was moving a bit when you were interacting with her) and everyone went nuts trying to figure out what that new content was.

And one thing that I'm worried about is how working on another game will affect productivity for this one. As far as I can tell, this game isn't close to done and from the experiences of other devs, working on another game will lead faster to burnout, thus making sure that neither project is completed.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
does this work still i cant seem to get it to work

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes