Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
you can fuck lauren raw :)
Anyone curious, you need to do the cunni in the overnight twice then you can do this. I assume you need to put the condom on bed, play with her, then you can raw her. That is all in the prayer scene. Just from what I've heard from players anyway. I'm still waiting with the rest of you lol

Reactions: Sonny86
Jun 10, 2022
Anyone curious, you need to do the cunni in the overnight twice then you can do this. I assume you need to put the condom on bed, play with her, then you can raw her. That is all in the prayer scene. Just from what I've heard from players anyway. I'm still waiting with the rest of you lol
this needs to be stickied or something so when we get the 400th "how do raw dog the neighbor mom" post we can just redirect to this

Reactions: Shadowknight55

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
this needs to be stickied or something so when we get the 400th "how do raw dog the neighbor mom" post we can just redirect to this
It's not really going to make a difference until the game gets either a decent quest/hint system or a decent walkthrough.

JH LEE

Sep 29, 2023
I translated this game, but some of the fonts don't come out properly. If you look at your phone in the game, you can see the character profile with the contact lens, select some pop-ups, and move the mouse to the character, and the English font appears in the pop-up window, but my language font is broken. Other conversations, etc., come out well. I didn't know English well, so I used a translator.I'm sorry. Can you tell me the cause of the problem?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I translated this game, but some of the fonts don't come out properly. If you look at your phone in the game, you can see the character profile with the contact lens, select some pop-ups, and move the mouse to the character, and the English font appears in the pop-up window, but my language font is broken. Other conversations, etc., come out well. I didn't know English well, so I used a translator.I'm sorry. Can you tell me the cause of the problem?
which language is that?

Reactions: JH LEE

JH LEE

Sep 29, 2023
which language is that?
I don't think it's important what language it is, but it's Korean. Other fonts change when you change them, but there is something that doesn't change. Of course, it could be because I don't know RenPy very well.However, most of the other games change, but there are some things that do not change. That's why I asked.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I don't think it's important what language it is, but it's Korean. Other fonts change when you change them, but there is something that doesn't change. Of course, it could be because I don't know RenPy very well.However, most of the other games change, but there are some things that do not change. That's why I asked.
It may be because some of the game's fonts have only simple ASCII tables and don't support Unicode. That is the usual error with hieroglyphic languages

Reactions: JH LEE

JH LEE

Sep 29, 2023
It may be because some of the game's fonts have only simple ASCII tables and don't support Unicode. That is the usual error with hieroglyphic languages
I have to use a font that supports Unicode.
However, I've tried many fonts, but I can't, so I think I'll have to look for more fonts that support Unicode. Thank you for your answer.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I have to use a font that supports Unicode.
However, I've tried many fonts, but I can't, so I think I'll have to look for more fonts that support Unicode. Thank you for your answer.
It's not the font itself. It depends on how many symbols the font file has.
For example: the names in "about" section weren't showing right, so I found the same font but with Unicode tables

JH LEE

Sep 29, 2023
It's not the font itself. It depends on how many symbols the font file has.
For example: the names in "about" section weren't showing right, so I found the same font but with Unicode tables
I tried it because Google Font seems to support it, but it doesn't work. I don't think I can, so I'll give up here. Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes