dumaeus

Jul 27, 2018
so i started the game for the first time today, and i follow the walkthrough . I dont know if i did something wrong but on both day 3 and 4 when they ask to enter and exit the room to triger lisa/mom feeling her breasts nothing happend i probably got out and in of the room at lest 100 time by now for both day.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How do i trigger the Aunt catching me and Jill later at night after Jill comes to the hotel from work? And after that how do i trigger a foursome with the Aunt and sisters?

Reactions: Maddytheboy

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Where are the saves stored?
It will vary a little depending on where you store your OS but it will be something like
C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Then look for a folder called StraitenedTimes with a bunch of number after it.

Reactions: Crab79

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
I have a question, is there a list available somewhere or in the game itself where you can check off what has already been done in order to know what trigger has not been executed yet.

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
switch option between jill and lil is not coming during threesome. what is wrong?
The event seems to work for me. What's the problem: does it end abruptly or does it come to an end without giving you options?

ps. you can send me savefile if it's easier than describe

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
How do i trigger the Aunt catching me and Jill later at night after Jill comes to the hotel from work? And after that how do i trigger a foursome with the Aunt and sisters?
Aunt must be staying in the extra room and you must have triggered group sex activities with her for both cases. For the foursome you must initiate the 3sum with Jil and Lil, choose not to invite mom and have already had the 3sum in the extra room with Aunt and Jill.

Shadowman939

Jun 25, 2022
How to trigger pe teacher school night event
Go downtown at night and find her drunk. when you give her a ride, ask her where she wants to go. you will end up looking for her in the gym. Do it enough times you can say you saw something. Eventually, you will two will end up fucking.

Sep 9, 2021
is there a way to stay on 1 angle during scenes with multiple angles? even when selecting an angle on the top right corner the game will still automatically change to it after ~5 seconds like a slideshow

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This is a good game.
But I don't think we can expect something new anymore.
This is not a criticism, just a personal opinion.
I think the last version is not far off.

Jan 24, 2022
This is a good game.
But I don't think we can expect something new anymore.
This is not a criticism, just a personal opinion.
I think the last version is not far off.
There's plenty of new to be had here. Haven't even started banging the grannies yet, hoping for some good future action there. Then there is Jason. Don't know why he's even in the story as he hasn't done anything. If the vanilla beans would just get over it him and our MC could go on a tag team extraordinaire - mom, sister the grannies step family and more. The possibilities for new are endless.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes