Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Just downloaded the game for the first time and for some odd reason I had saves on pages 11-13 with a gallery with like 60 pages of unlocks, it was not a problem as there is a clear button but it was just weird. Is there something wrong with my game or did someone upload their game with saves on mega?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Just downloaded the game for the first time and for some odd reason I had saves on pages 11-13 with a gallery with like 60 pages of unlocks, it was not a problem as there is a clear button but it was just weird. Is there something wrong with my game or did someone upload their game with saves on mega?
Apparently there were accidentally some saves included on this upload.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
help i have problem with stepmother (Anna) i have her friendship max and her allure is 82 i made all of her events and there is note saying raise her allure to see new events how and for jill is same
At some point the issue is going to be missed triggers. Maybe look over the walkthrough.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.21.1

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.21.1 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.19.2 save, 0.20.0 save and 0.21.1 save

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren
are you working WT update?
thanks in advance

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
what is the new content for brigitte??
Keep going to Brigitte's house and join her family dinner, eventually, the mother will tell MC she wants him to help Brigitte because she's wasting her life gaming. Then, in a strange irony, the MC can go to her room and play video games with her when she's home. I think the event triggered right after dinner when the mother is dressed to go to church or something.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Is it just me or is the game kind of confusing and grindy? like the grind is nowhere near as bad as foot of the mountains that was literal grind hell but without editing the values for allure it felt like it took forever to get anywhere or I'm just retarded.

Warshock

Aug 11, 2021
Keep playing boys and girls.
My playing status:
Bareback;
Mom
Little Sis
Bank manager
Principal
With condom:
Big sister
Hotel manager

Grinding on the rest of the girls. =)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Started playing this earlier this week, it's making me reconsider my stance on open world games but not in a positive way. I'm glad I didn't play it until now so there's a good deal of "content" but man, getting to it can be a drag.

Anyway, got this error while finishing some fun time with the teacher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Anyway, got this error while finishing some fun time with the teacher.
Code:
  File "game/ch_LitTeacher.rpy", line 1087, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'CumRes'
Thanks for the report. It will be fixed

Apr 17, 2020
cant seem to get the step sister(anna's daughter) to get to the handjob event. says there are opportunities for both step sisters but after getting alexa nude and fingering her, cant seem to progress passed it. help please??

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
cant seem to get the step sister(anna's daughter) to get to the handjob event. says there are opportunities for both step sisters but after getting alexa nude and fingering her, cant seem to progress passed it. help please??
There's a random scene that triggers while moving around the step-family's house (I think going upstairs is when it triggers) where Mary calls out Alexa about only receiving from her "boyfriend". After that happens the handjob event becomes available..

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes