DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
there is version 0.27.1 on patreon, maybe all bugs are fixed
I don't think so. The most he fixed hot bugs, which 100% crush game every time(in phone). But problem with crashes (especially with phone and when you save in dialogue(and load this game and recieve crash) or choice screen goes from the beginning and i think he will not fix it until the end(whaterever the end it will be). In my case i think i just forget about this buggy game, there is more normal DEVs which fix their games.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I'm playing the game as a guide for Walkthrough.
Asks Kate to sleep in her rental room, but she refuses
Relationship is 100 and sexual interest is 40.
Is it a bug? Or did I make a wrong choice?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I don't think it does. None of my changes affect the step-mom or her house. Try removing the files, and see if it still happens.
I did remove your cheat and it works fine. I put it back and it doesnt. The standard cheat works fine

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
If you help her garden and choose the bottom option, you eventually make out with her outside the garage. I think that's it for the new stuff with her.

Wait so when i click on help with garden instead click on get dirt. I jus click notheing jus help

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I stopped at update 21 I would like to know if in these latest updates the mc has some more sex scenes with his mother?

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Wait so when i click on help with garden instead click on get dirt. I jus click notheing jus help
Yeah, click the grey option. Either the first or second time you click it you'll see MC on the side of the house and Lauren standing there watching him. Just keep coming back and picking this option once a day until it's fully drained.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sk1tz

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I did remove your cheat and it works fine. I put it back and it doesnt. The standard cheat works fine
Alright then, I'll have to play the game to get to that part to figure wtf is going on. Just looking through my files that shouldn't be happening. Thanks for the heads up

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
is there a fix for the phone yet or do we have to wait for dev there is a 27.1 but its in 15 dollar a month club so i cant touch it i dont know if its a fix or not

Reactions: gale
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes