Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Is the game still a buggy mess? Any sez scenes yet? Havnt played much since 4.0, curious if worth pickin up again yet

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, that should trigger it. But the first time she says it, she will schedule the appt for 18:00 the same day. If you fail that, you should have the option to make a request from the Lit teacher the next time you see her. I generally talk to her on a Tuesday so it falls between work days with Lil.
oh so the option will only appear if Lil isn't in the classroom

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
oh so the option will only appear if Lil isn't in the classroom
No, if the quest started you can talk to the teacher any day before or after lessons (when school is open and she is there, of course) and clicking on "requests" you can arrange a therapy session.
It doesn't matter if Lil is in classroom.

When you find where the teacher lives (after the first successful session you will unlock her apartment), you can also visit her at home and do the same.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, if the quest started you can talk to the teacher any day before or after lessons (when school is open and she is there, of course) and clicking on "requests" you can arrange a therapy session.
It doesn't matter if Lil is in classroom.

When you find where the teacher lives (after the first successful session you will unlock her apartment), you can also visit her at home and do the same.
then the game is bugged I have no requests option for her

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
the shrink mission doesn't work I got the part where Mom asks the mc to go to counseling with her but I spoke to the lit teacher every day she says nothing and on the weekends I can enter the school
when you are talking to the teacher click on request. There should be a request to "attend session" there

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
ok i did the grind and i got the mom bj in car, sis morning wood scene. but why mom dont offer bj in hotel room, and is there a way to trigger another sis bj? also why will these be added to other times/places to have some variartion?

bgbarman

Dec 29, 2018
So let's see whats's new if i got it all right...
- Lisa gives you handjob and titjob at bathroom
- Lily gives blowjob at morning
- Principal grinds cock over shorts
- Motel Manager suntan at pool naked
- Bank manager lets you cum on her and pays better
But what about Sam Kelley, new job and new location. I also found nothing new with maid..

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
So let's see whats's new if i got it all right...
- Lisa gives you handjob and titjob at bathroom
- Lily gives blowjob at morning
- Principal grinds cock over shorts
- Motel Manager suntan at pool naked
- Bank manager lets you cum on her and pays better
But what about Sam Kelley, new job and new location. I also found nothing new with maid..
for the maid u have to walk in on her when shes in the room so just keep paying her to get naked

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes