karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough that works ?, I get stuck on Tuesday (the second day) at 17:00 twice now.
Lisa is doing the breast exam, so I go the alternate method but the maid is using the feather duster.

The timeline completely breaks down and by Thursday you're not progressing at all.

Edit: #3rd time through I skipped the prologue and made it past Tuesday, the quest continued but by mid Wendsay the Walkthrough falls apart and it turns into a mess again
Walkthroughs are not deterministic, there are some events with random element. By "some events", I mean "a lot of events", as the game progresses.

So I think you don't have to follow the walkthrough as in step by step, but use it as a guide for (future) events, as in "oh.. there's an event you'll get caught by step mom while peeking aunt".. something like that. Or in your case "Lisa is doing the breast exam", etc.

If you want to make your life easier, use "time machine" cheat (available in the first page), so you can go back (an hour earlier, etc) to repeat/make progress for some events. "Time machine" cheat is a must for me when I play sandbox games.

cmnb99

Apr 25, 2023
If you want to make your life easier, use "time machine" cheat (available in the first page), so you can go back (an hour earlier, etc) to repeat/make progress for some events. "Time machine" cheat is a must for me when I play sandbox games.
Please I need "time machine" cheat link
I can't find anything with that name

Zabobox

Feb 2, 2019
Need help with aunt. I met her for the first time. After that, she didn't show up anywhere. which cannot proceed to the next step
[(17:00) go to the pool, click on kate/aunt, discuss interests, pick the right ones, close, chat, all tpoics, back, requests, about her sleeping place, your personal motel room, back, suntan with her]

I tried skip time for about 1 month and she still doesn't appear. What am I doing wrong or it's bug please help.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Please I need "time machine" cheat link
I can't find anything with that name
Cheat mod on the first page. Read the description on the usage of the mod.

Need help with aunt. I met her for the first time. After that, she didn't show up anywhere. which cannot proceed to the next step
[(17:00) go to the pool, click on kate/aunt, discuss interests, pick the right ones, close, chat, all tpoics, back, requests, about her sleeping place, your personal motel room, back, suntan with her]

I tried skip time for about 1 month and she still doesn't appear. What am I doing wrong or it's bug please help.
Bug in version 0.38 and is fixed in v0.38.2, so download the newest version.

Ist there an Android Version of Straitened times
There is.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
modeling with mom isnt progressing. for "sex shop stuff" it says advance with regular. and in regular it keeps repeating the same again n again for topless only.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Ok, with the new version I can finally communicate with Auntie.
However, I still do not know how to get on with Alexa. As far as I know, something is triggered when I talk to her after a fight between the two siblings.
How can I trigger this argument again? After the first time I have probably missed to talk to her....

Jun 10, 2022
modeling with mom isnt progressing. for "sex shop stuff" it says advance with regular. and in regular it keeps repeating the same again n again for topless only.
you have to alter between mother and stepmother, basically getting them to compete with each other, also helps to have max allure. also need to have the sex shop modeling i think.

chief88x

May 30, 2023
hi guys, how we doing threesome with mom and lit teacher ı cant trigger this scene.can anyone help me ?
To do that you have to go to the counseling session by yourself. Meeting them there. Then you will get a text saying to just come in that they already started

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to proceed in Lawyers apartment ? The max i get is get a Handjob from both of them. I have tryed all the ways and i dont get them in the room or strip. I used Premium Whisky and pour request 3 times and then pretend sleep.
Or even avoid drinking , but the most i get is the HJ from both them. Really stuck into this

Jun 10, 2022
Does anyone know how to proceed in Lawyers apartment ? The max i get is get a Handjob from both of them. I have tryed all the ways and i dont get them in the room or strip. I used Premium Whisky and pour request 3 times and then pretend sleep.
Or even avoid drinking , but the most i get is the HJ from both them. Really stuck into this
you'll want to raise allure with both of them individually. also i forget how it goes but in order to proceed you have to pour for both of them and mix it up with things like pretending to be asleep or pour on request. pretending to be asleep initially ends with you waking up to a handjob, but at some point it will end with you watching them play with each other and that's when you can jump in and cause the threesome.

Reactions: franznunes
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes