L41ND

Jun 8, 2023
everytime I ask motel manager and pricipal to attend a modelling session they refuse. Is there a way to make it work?

Reactions: Sonny86

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am having blocks with the step family . I can rub both half-sisters but it won't progress . With Mary it keeps saying she needs more practice. Alexa lets me finger her but will only make out after. Can someone check the save and see what is the issue ?

smithb333

May 25, 2022
smithb333 to get the mom/manager threesome once they're in their underwear try going to bed. That should trigger them.

In regards to mom/aunt I don't think the threesome is implemented yet. Just all the pre-work. If you fucked both mom and aunt in bed during the night and spoken to the aunt about the possibility of the threesome i believe you are totally caught up.
I did what you said 5x once they got to underwear and clicked the sleep button and it just goes to me and mom sleeping. What am I missing? Also how long does it take to get mom to fuck when sleeping with her and Aunt, all I get now is aunt riding me even when I pick Mom during clothing deal.

KILERBAST

Sep 1, 2022
I did what you said 5x once they got to underwear and clicked the sleep button and it just goes to me and mom sleeping. What am I missing? Also how long does it take to get mom to fuck when sleeping with her and Aunt, all I get now is aunt riding me even when I pick Mom during clothing deal.
here save file from 38 with everything

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes