Riga101

Mar 3, 2022
Can anyone inform me as to why I am getting this message because the Version before this one worked OK via joiplay but this Version is somehow busted any Help is very much appreciated
Thanks
I had the sams problem but I found out Joiplay has a new update and I downloaded the new update thats 1.20.032- patreon and now it works make sure to update the other one too

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Something in particular? Do you mean all new animations?
Mostly the new ones. bank manager bj assfuck included .. is it something to do with fps ? the transition of animation seems to be rushed .. can put a finger to it.
Corrections - mom sex is also affected .. will try to record and post
Added file

Last edited:
Reactions: Deviljuice6969

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There's a threesome with Det. York and Motel Manager if you have York drive you to the motel after work.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Mostly the new ones. bank manager bj assfuck included .. is it something to do with fps ? the transition of animation seems to be rushed .. can put a finger to it.
Corrections - mom sex is also affected .. will try to record and post
I had the same problem when my videocard was occupied with other process

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
PE Teacher -> pick her up in downtown in midnight -> ask where to go -> she takes you to school -> click something lying on the floor at left door -> click stuff on the right side -> click stuff at the end of the hallway -> click boots
this part bug, terrible game

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

ept

Aug 26, 2022
so far i can't seem to get into it, so i'm guessing the dev hasn't built an interior yet. gotta find the grannies now and see if any dialogue has been added.
Knock on the door at 20:00, the plot inches a little further along

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
i cant fuck mommy when she sleeps with lil,and when i fuck lil and jil i cant get mommy to join...does anyone know how to do this? Thank you

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes