divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I hope some one manages to make a Walk Through Mod For this game soon. This game really needs one.
Kinda hard to do as this game has Random Number Generator that determines if a event will happen or not. One playthrough I did it took two months have banging Jill before the Lil walking in on us event trigger, another took 63 in games for condom sex to trigger with Lauren the preacher lady.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Kinda hard to do as this game has Random Number Generator that determines if a event will happen or not. One playthrough I did it took two months have banging Jill before the Lil walking in on us event trigger, another took 63 in games for condom sex to trigger with Lauren the preacher lady.
Telling you there is a method to it man. And we been missing it. Because dev decided to make it real hard to understand or figure it out. Like there is a certain number of times we have to repeat a scene to trigger the next one. But that number varies from one play to another.

I just don't wanna give up on this game. Because the content of the Game is really good.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.70 star(s) 174 Votes