tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ok where does this ver end ?? Anyone know. Does it say End of this release?????

LiemNguyen

Sep 6, 2018
Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.9 - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Unzip incest.4.zip in "game" folder.

Fix

!!!! Warning. If you had previoulsy installed the old Fishing Fix, delete it before using the new (delete fishing_fix.rpy and fishing_fix.rpyc !!!!

Fixes:
1/ Campfire disabled
When you try to fish but you haven't a bait, the campfire is wrongly disabled. This patch fixes that.
Note: If you load an old save with this bug, you still need to fish one time to re-enabled the campfire (with or without bait)

2/ Fixed problems with earlier yoga scenes due to the new 0.9 version

3/ Fixed a problem with the "Bathing" button at the pond which was unusable for some old quest (bug in 0.9)

Install: Unzip fix.2.zip in "game" folder.

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.9 - Probably compatible with later version)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Unzip auto_eat.zip in "game" folder.

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.9 - Compatible with later version)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Unzip save_name.3.zip in "game" folder.

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.9 - Definitely don't use it with later versions)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Unzip rollback.4.zip in "game" folder.

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker
Install: Unzip extras.8.zip in "game" folder.

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
image 'bath_therapy_02_iddle' not found please help me! scrence mom after bath!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
image 'bath_therapy_02_iddle' not found please help me! scrence mom after bath!
I won't because I can't. The button "bath_therapy_02_iddle" points to a program which doesn't exist. And more importantly, you don't need it to complete this update.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Can anyone help me with the sunburn quest, i am at try to go further and the last thing in the description says " I have used the crab and she completely freaked out... Maybe I have gone too far, but what a view...". Any help on how to progress would be appreciated.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to make/fix campfire?
have mats. craft button did nothing
tried that fixfile and console fire_visible = True ... (though i dont remember fishing)
i have more lotion -> i got black screen, i assume some scene is there.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
how to make/fix campfire?
have mats. craft button did nothing
tried that fixfile and console fire_visible = True ... (though i dont remember fishing)
i have more lotion -> i got black screen, i assume some scene is there.
Problems with campfire happen only after building it successfully. If you didn't build it, just continue with others tasks.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
So, though I do like the idea of this game, it is difficult to progress through the many various bugs that seem to never have been corrected. I.E. the mushroom quest. I have the cage for the crabs, 3 crabs caught, boiled water (no idea if this was necessary, but did it anyhow), read the book... and nothing.

And yes, I know about the mushrooms in the first jungle scene, I can clearly see them by the fallen tree... I just can't pick them. So, at this point I will stop playing until the bugs are addressed.
If you are early in the game, and Jessica is not around for exemple, this function can't be used , YET ! keap on going, and read the tasks you have to fullfil . some doors only open at a certain time in the game.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm... The baited lotion won't craft for me to fish... I have the crafting components (they are all green), I click on it, I have the crafting sound (the hammers thingy) and the crafting windows close. But the componens are not used and the baited lotion is not crafted... Any help?
the baited lotion is not for fishing, when the lotion is aplied on Rachel's body it will attract the crab that you have to put near her on the beach ... watch what happens

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all,

So I managed to get the bathe option working using the fix, but the sexual stamina won't go any higher. When I think about the mom it is at 28 and the cousin is at 25. No matter how many times I bathe in the morning it won't increase. Any thoughts? Here is my save file.
You have to get to bathe togheter with Rachel, when she is in the pond, in the afternoon. When she goes in , you can only spy, , don't do that stamina will go down ! than you click on the clock, left bottom, now she turns around in the pond, click on her and bath with her ! her arousel will go up also .

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes