Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No, it must be one of the current love interests. As upseting as it would be to fans of that particular girl, to have it be someone we haven't met by this point would be even worse. After all the build up we had it just have to be one of the current girls. To do anything else would be a huge let down and same would apply if it turns out the reason for it is blackmail/brainwashing.

Season 1 must end with one of the girls being reveiled as "culprit" and villain and others taking action against her... whether that result in "culprit's" death or even culprit running away and taking refuge in another part of the ship (one that is currently unavailable for others) it doesn't make that much of a difference as long as she is removed from lineup.

Bottom line, whatever dev does (killing one of the girls or making it someone new) it will make a portion of the paying Patreons upset... but I do believe killing one of the girls to be "lesser evil" in this scenario.

Not to mention that other devs had killed LI (Acting Lessons anyone?) and it didn't hurt them in the long run...
Nah, it's been foreshadowed that it isn't an LI, so it wouldn't be a let down of the story. Why do you think there's a mysterious drone and sections of the ship people can't get to?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Aaah, hence the username!
Yes the diving part came from 14 years of scuba diving. 2014 I blew my right ear drum out and work blew my right shoulder out requiring 3 surgeries on my shoulder. Both my ortho and ear doc were ex flight surgeons and told me my diving days were over.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes the diving part came from 14 years of scuba diving. 2014 I blew my right ear drum out and work blew my right shoulder out requiring 3 surgeries on my shoulder. Both my ortho and ear doc were ex flight surgeons and told me my diving days were over.
There's always snorkeling, though I suppose that's a little like saying to a pilot, "You can't pilot a plane any more, but you can ride in the back seat of a Cessna whenever you want..."

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No, it must be one of the current love interests. As upseting as it would be to fans of that particular girl, to have it be someone we haven't met by this point would be even worse. After all the build up we had it just have to be one of the current girls. To do anything else would be a huge let down and same would apply if it turns out the reason for it is blackmail/brainwashing.

Season 1 must end with one of the girls being reveiled as "culprit" and villain and others taking action against her... whether that result in "culprit's" death or even culprit running away and taking refuge in another part of the ship (one that is currently unavailable for others) it doesn't make that much of a difference as long as she is removed from lineup.

Bottom line, whatever dev does (killing one of the girls or making it someone new) it will make a portion of the paying Patreons upset... but I do believe killing one of the girls to be "lesser evil" in this scenario.

Not to mention that other devs had killed LI (Acting Lessons anyone?) and it didn't hurt them in the long run...
None of what you said is really supported by logic, but I'm glad you have it all figured out. Just as likely we are both wrong, but I love your confidence. ;)
I also said it could be someone the girls on the ship had not been introduced to, not that we, the player, does not know about. Meaning, pretty much any of the girls from the MC's flashbacks. (y)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Nah, it's been foreshadowed that it isn't an LI, so it wouldn't be a let down of the story. Why do you think there's a mysterious drone and sections of the ship people can't get to?
So what if there is a drone and sections of the ship we can't get to?

Dev have been making a huge production out of Pandora's introduction and her entire backstory of her coming to Endurance to find out who the villain is and then kill that villain. We have been watching MC for several days now worrying and questioning about which of the girls it could be and how would they feel if one of them end up dead. To have it be someone else would not only be a huge let down, but also a huge cop out that would pretty much make the entire story pointless... after all, why would we take anything serious after that? We'd know that there would be no consequences of our actions so all the choices would be pointless as well...

None of what you said is really supported by logic, but I'm glad you have it all figured out. Just as likely we are both wrong, but I love your confidence. ;)
I also said it could be someone the girls on the ship had not been introduced to, not that we, the player, does not know about. Meaning, pretty much any of the girls from the MC's flashbacks. (y)
Having it bee someone from MC's flashbacks would be only marginally better then it being someone nobody met before... and it would still be a cop out by the dev. Like I said, after all the build up to Pandora's arrival we had so far, dev don't really have much of a choice other then follow up by having it be someone we could potentially care about...

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think the deft plotting of the dev to build tension and suspicion with the known passengers, yet laying the groundwork for a twist, both saves the relationships that have been built while introducing a new aspect to the dynamics. Maybe one of the LIs were working with the secret agent, maybe not.

And since we know the enjoyment of a story is based on objective aspects, I'm correct and everyone should agree with me. /s

Last edited:

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Hey Dev, you might be interested to know that the latest edition of "Grandma's House" gave you a good plug. I would have taken a screenshot but I'm not sure about stealing other people's intellectual property.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hey Dev, you might be interested to know that the latest edition of "Grandma's House" gave you a good plug. I would have taken a screenshot but I'm not sure about stealing other people's intellectual property.
The Star Harem stuff? If it was a reference, I'm appreciative. Moonbox is one of the best devs out there.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Hey Wildman Dev sorry for the mention... but i just wanted to ask that day 1-18 apk was 1.96 GB but the new apk which is there only of 50 MB. Is it the 2nd part and apk of the later part will be released as this separate? Or it'll get added to the 1st part of the game later? And also... if the apk has 2nd part from day 19 then where's the day 1-18 apk?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hey Wildman Dev sorry for the mention... but i just wanted to ask that day 1-18 apk was 1.96 GB but the new apk which is there only of 50 MB. Is it the 2nd part and apk of the later part will be released as this separate? Or it'll get added to the 1st part of the game later? And also... if the apk has 2nd part from day 19 then where's the day 1-18 apk?
It's a downloader for the full game. The Elysium version is > 2GB and I didn't want to compress the game anymore than I already have.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
It's a downloader for the full game. The Elysium version is > 2GB and I didn't want to compress the game anymore than I already have.
Can you please share a direct link to the game?
Because due to the full game is being loaded in the apk you shared whenever my screen goes off or network speed is going down it comes as error and starts to download from 1st again... so if you can share a direct download link... even if it is larger than 2GB then it'ld help a lot
Otherwise I am gonna stay stuck in this download, cancel, error, redownload cycle for an eternity :p

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Can you please share a direct link to the game?
Because due to the full game is being loaded in the apk you shared whenever my screen goes off or network speed is going down it comes as error and starts to download from 1st again... so if you can share a direct download link... even if it is larger than 2GB then it'ld help a lot
Otherwise I am gonna stay stuck in this download, cancel, error, redownload cycle for an eternity :p
There is no direct download link for the Elysium APK - the files depend on the downloader app. limits an APK to 2GB in size - 8.2 recently added the ability to do what I'm doing, which is what most Android apps do in general (downloader app that installs the rest of the game on your phone).

Why not temporarily disallow your phone screen from turning off while you install it?

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
There is no direct download link for the Elysium APK - the files depend on the downloader app. limits an APK to 2GB in size - 8.2 recently added the ability to do what I'm doing, which is what most Android apps do in general (downloader app that installs the rest of the game on your phone).

Why not temporarily disallow your phone screen from turning off while you install it?
Hm... that can be true
But I think you should break the apk in 2 parts now from the next update cause we'll have to continuously download the whole game like that every time when you give update if not broken in 2 parts
And honestly downloading inside an apk everytime can be a pain in the ass as there can't be any pause or any type of interruptions to happen during it or it'll gonna get error.

I am insisting on it so much cause I love your game but honestly where I live the network is not good always and more frequently than I'ld like internet goes down so if you break it in 2 parts downloading a direct apk helps a lot
Otherwise I am having trouble with the game download

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes