-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev i say this with love but FUCK your puzzles took me a while to realise you could just skip the puzzle Paige gives you by pressing give up i thought if you did you'd miss the memory ya don't which i only found out after dicking about for ten minutes getting more and more fed up Look i love your game i find the story really interesting and the characters lovable BUT you are Evil for putting these torture devices in your game :mad:
I did post a walkthrough of getting all the stuff in the escape room puzzle, and there's a link on the OP (it's the "Escape Room Spoiler Walkthrough #1" link). Sorry it was frustrating for you. I created that specifically so there would be less frustration for those who either dislike or struggle with puzzles. For convenience, here is the post to which that link points: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-in-space-days-1-13-wildman-games.103411/page-51#post-8473181

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
CookieMonster666 thanks for replying i love reading your game but puzzles are not my bag please don't be sorry for anything i enjoy your game every time there's a new release

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666 thanks for replying i love reading your game but puzzles are not my bag please don't be sorry for anything i enjoy your game every time there's a new release
Oh, it isn't my game; it's just something I added after playing through the escape room to help other players out. I played the escape room through a few times to make sure my walkthrough would work. But ofc, the "GIVE UP" sign is always an option if you don't want to work through the puzzle.

Reactions: nefelfine

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Branching and impactful decisions, how does this work, I only just started but do not see any choices yet, or is it all done in the computer thing, if so what sort of choices, like choosing which girls you want to be with.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Branching and impactful decisions, how does this work, I only just started but do not see any choices yet, or is it all done in the computer thing, if so what sort of choices, like choosing which girls you want to be with.
There will be a screen with "MAJOR CHOICE" in a strip down the center of the screen. It's pretty easy to tell when they come. You see the first one on Day 7, if I'm remembering right. You get an increasing number of them as you get continuously further in the game. There are sometimes other very minor decisions — for instance, there's an escape room puzzle much later where you're asked whether you want to leave or remain — but the major ones should be extremely obvious.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah ok cool thanks, yeah I saw that escape room thing, how big a deal is it if you leave, that post linked in the OP has like 100 things to do, and fuck that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah ok cool thanks, yeah I saw that escape room thing, how big a deal is it if you leave, that post linked in the OP has like 100 things to do, and fuck that.
I believe there are just some bonus pictures (from Paige) on the laptop that you won't get. Not a huge deal, unless those are important to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though; I don't want to give Havik bad information.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I believe there are just some bonus pictures (from Paige) on the laptop that you won't get. Not a huge deal, unless those are important to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though; I don't want to give Havik bad information.
Oh goody, I fucking hate her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww shit.
Is there a bio anywhere, I remember several of them stating ages but do not remember the info?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is one on the laptop but it doesn't get added until you to one of the last days.
Seems a bit silly, I would think for people like me new to the game, being able to see info would be something added as early as possible, although I guess I should be grateful given most games do not have one.

Ok so can anyone tell me, the first time I got access to the laptop, some chick asked to see my cock, I said swaps, she has (I need glasses) I think blue/grey kind of coloured hair with huge pink/red nipples, is she like those 20-year-olds you see with grey hair or is she like 50.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does the new update work with no game prompt? Am I supposed to add this to the previous version? Thanks.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
How does the new update work with no game prompt? Am I supposed to add this to the previous version? Thanks.
Extract the update, move all files into "game" folder, and overwrite when asked. If there's a file exactly called "scripts.rpa" in your "game" folder, delete it. If not, you're good to go.

auron187

Jul 8, 2021
If you are asking about the Days 11-13 update then yes, you drag the update files into the game folder. I made the mistake of deleting mine to save space and had to redownload

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you are asking about the Days 11-13 update then yes, you drag the update files into the game folder. I made the mistake of deleting mine to save space and had to redownload
Well, don't forget what Wildman said just above your post, though: if you have a file called scripts.rpa already, you need to be sure to completely delete that or you'll have issues.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Something that should be mentioned about the 12-13 update in the OP (Unless I missed it somewhere)...

If you've already played 1-12 (which I had)
  1. Go back to the start of day 11 (before using the laptop) and save.
  2. Install the 12-13 update.
  3. Load the day 11 start.
There is new day 11 content without which some day 12 content makes absolutely no sense.

... and ...

As to ending day 13 with a shaggy-dog-style cliff-hanger tease...

PAIGE..... !!! S I C 'I M !!!

(Just my humble opinion :unsure:)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes