Others Stranded on Santa Astarta [v1.1.0 Beta] [Doc Badonk]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Game hangs when you lose too much to the blonde prostitute enemy in the town, you can get softlocked if the prostitute with the ranged attack hits you while using the elevator. Game has potential but has problems with hitboxes.

Also a standing enemy sprite probably has more frames and pixels than a running main character sprite, says a lot about the artists priorities and I approve lol

Last edited:

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
How do you quit the game without using task manager exactly?

EDIT: nvm, the window just changed so i could

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Pixel art is good. To bad its wasted with 0 sex in the game and 5 second lewd interactions with no gallery. The sound and level design is terrible. Theres only 2 levels in the demo and no reason to play either of them. Not to mention you have to actually install this garbage. If youre reading this just skip this one. Its a gig and a half of disappointment. Honestly who is this even for?

Reactions: organicmeme

Doc Badonk

Jun 8, 2024
Pixel art is good.
I appreciate that.
To bad its wasted with 0 sex in the game and 5 second lewd interactions with no gallery.
I mean, I was planning on adding a gallery towards the end of development but it might be better idea to add it sooner.
The sound and level design is terrible. Theres only 2 levels in the demo and no reason to play either of them. Not to mention you have to actually install this garbage.
The need for an installer is mostly a PGMMV issue, I've actually had a few people contact me about being unable to open the game as is due to missing libraries; all the installer really does is install them, as well as add an optional desktop shortcut. If I work on any projects after this it certainly won't be with PGMMV, I might try my hand at Unity.

Doc Badonk

Jun 8, 2024
The game is nice but buggy: can catch softlock and
attacks through elevator shaft can lock on floor without elevator.

Thus certainly requires saves.
I'll see if I can add an indicator of being able to call the elevator using the call button next to the shaft, I noticed it's there in your screenshot but I might have released an earlier version where it may not work properly. All that said, the elevator area was a headache to build, and an equally large headache to debug, but I'm not sure I want to scrap it as a concept.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Not at the moment. At least one of the scenes so far involve being pinned against the wall but not being penetrated by the enemy characters.
But is that something you want to do in the future or you have little to no interest in having it in the game?

Doc Badonk

Jun 8, 2024
But is that something you want to do in the future or you have little to no interest in having it in the game?
Probably not this game. I might place at least one in a Game Over sequence if there's enough demand for it but right now I do not have plans on implementing it as a regular fetish.

redtack2009

Jul 31, 2019
Love what you're doing with this. Haters gonna hate, my guy. Every single game without penetration on this site gets at least a few people screeching about how no pen means a game is automatically garbage but you're doing gods work for those of us into kinks as opposed to just sex. Keep fighting the good fight.

Reactions: Doc Badonk

ThatForumNoob

Jun 6, 2017
I think this is great, I love the art style and animations. And the gameover scenes remind me of another good game here. The venue is also amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: Doc Badonk
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote