VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Events [Ep1 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
When you're remaking a game, and constantly making it worse, eventually you have to admit defeat.

I thought that would have happened before now.

We seriously need a "dislike" button for things like this. Not pressing "Like" isn't enough of an indicator for content, it could simply imply lack of popularity or interest by the users.
what you mean would be more like a rating what you want, and that already exists with the stars on the top right corner.

"dislike" would be more like disagree with someone that isn't a good solutions for a forum, forums are made for communication between people so if you dont like someone's optionen about something you could explain him why you dont like his opinion instead of leaving a "dislike" without any context. "like" is just good that you dont need to thank someone all the time, or agree with someone. that ends up in spam.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh that's the game with the total failure of mc who orders himself from his daughter in his own house commands and lets her send in his own house in the room while his wife can be fucked somewhere by any such a total abzuluter miss what a ridiculous piece of shit from mc unbelievable no thanks thats me too stupid to play something like this i like his own house from his own daughter so much that would have thrown this slut out of the house immediately, with a decent hard kick in her ass

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
oh that's the game with the total failure of mc who orders himself from his daughter in his own house commands and lets her send in his own house in the room while his wife can be fucked somewhere by any such a total abzuluter miss what a ridiculous piece of shit from mc unbelievable no thanks thats me too stupid to play something like this i like his own house from his own daughter so much that would have thrown this slut out of the house immediately, with a decent hard kick in her ass
It is not a game anymore. Just a kinetic novel.

Just a single comma in your post. Reading your post worse then this novel. x'D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think this may be one of the worst VN's I've tried. The writing is so bad, it can barely be called english. Visuals are below average. There are no player choices.

The plot and the characters seem to be so shallow and uninteresting that I don't think even having a proper translation would help it very much.

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
Ha ha ha... I thought it was just me! Translation is a little rough: Dana I will distribute. (I will deal the cards).
How about this one:
Maria: Dana, I order you to take out a snot. WTF?
I like the models very sexy. The daughter turns into a total bitch as soon as Dana appears. The scene on the plane was weird but oddly hilarious/disturbing. A shitload of dialog but I played it all the way through. Not terrible but pretty choppy.
Yeah. Kinda at the verge of being gross, but very funny at the same time. I guess the dev will, eventually, rework some lines and pics. Ha!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry, but the storyline sucks, the characters all suck and the render's suck. There isn't one single character that gets me interested at all! A good story should get you interested immediately, and a chapter or two to really "invest" in a character. I had to force myself to finish the thing. The writing is just terrible no matter what language it's in. The renders of simple conversation have the characters move up and down on furniture each frame, and the MC in one section is shirt on, shirt off, every other frame. Toss it in the bin and start over...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The writing is still really bad. Talk about a shitload of exposition.
The mother now looks younger than the daughter, when a believable milf would have been much better.

The MC acts like a total dweeb, the way he lets himself be bossed around by his wife and daughter and he looks like he's fucking 17, when he is supposed to be 50, there's no fucking excuse for that, it's just too much, even for my ability of suspension of disbelief.

Then we have the NTR of course, so far unwillingly, but it seems pretty clear that the wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
It's a kinetic novel now. Before remake it was a game with avoid option.
Then we have the NTR of course, so far unwillingly, but it seems pretty clear that the wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to give this game a go, but for me forced NTR is an instant turn off. Unless it's made optional, or changed in some way that doesn't make it NTR, I will be keeping my eye on this game but won't play it. Sorry to the dev, but just no.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I was going to give this game a go, but for me forced NTR is an instant turn off. Unless it's made optional, or changed in some way that doesn't make it NTR, I will be keeping my eye on this game but won't play it. Sorry to the dev, but just no.
Sorry this won't be a game. He will keep it as novel as it seems. This will be 5 episode novel. That is why he doesn't ask much for this novel in his patreon pages.
No comment on your NTR dislike. For me homewrecking drama stories they are. And this novel might have a homewrecking story with funny english translation from spanish.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh ?!

why is this guy find a shitty excuse to create 2 patreon accounts ?
its not like if he cant put a translation in english in the same page than his (spanish/portugese?) page. as i see the amount of explanation in the patreon description :noexpression: i mean, they are what ? like 7-8 lines of text with a bunch of pics.
he clearly can put both language on teh same patreon, instead of trying to get twice the money from different account.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes