VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Events [Ep1 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You do know that he fucked Margo's lover at the end right?

U

User_32285

There's Saul in My New Roommate.
Maybe you don't get the point I am trying to make, finding one ( or a few even ) doesn't invalidate what I said.

Simply said one exception is not (!=) many.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hmm so now she goes to Africa instead of an accident lol...anyway the new mother looks pretty hot.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Ha ha ha... I thought it was just me! Translation is a little rough: Dana I will distribute. (I will deal the cards).
How about this one:
Maria: Dana, I order you to take out a snot. WTF?
I like the models very sexy. The daughter turns into a total bitch as soon as Dana appears. The scene on the plane was weird but oddly hilarious/disturbing. A shitload of dialog but I played it all the way through. Not terrible but pretty choppy.

Reactions: ulisesss

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Looks pretty good,its not translated into perfect english but i understood it all the same.The story changed alot from the previous game but it has the same characters although the wife was changed for the better.also those animations are quite nice,would like to see more of them for sure.:happyblush

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This "game" actually is worse now, if that is even possible. It's ridiculous, if the father is 50 years old, the producer then must be at least 100 years fucking old. This must be a joke just like the naked man whit the pizza boxes and the goats. Or a clearly desesperate way to get some money.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
why got this version a more worse picture quality then the previous one? how is that even possible? looks like rendering stopped at 50%

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is good and the episode is quite long, although the father's content is much more developed than the mother's content… however i'm eager to see the next update and follow the story! I suppose many interracial scenes between mother and black men, i hope that!!!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This VN will need ntr tag.

VN has funny mistakes like Maria floats like a balloon in pool, Maria has funny table manners, says coffee in plane scene but looks like glass of whiskey etc...

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Wow. That was terrible. Dialogue was bad, story worse, renders grainy and that card game. Oh man. At first I thought maybe it might have been better if there was some sort of interaction but that wouldn't have saved it for me. Needs a lot of work.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
When you're remaking a game, and constantly making it worse, eventually you have to admit defeat.

I thought that would have happened before now.

We seriously need a "dislike" button for things like this. Not pressing "Like" isn't enough of an indicator for content, it could simply imply lack of popularity or interest by the users.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The game is good and the episode is quite long, although the father's content is much more developed than the mother's content… however i'm eager to see the next update and follow the story! I suppose many interracial scenes between mother and black men, i hope that!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrJ

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
When you're remaking a game, and constantly making it worse, eventually you have to admit defeat.

I thought that would have happened before now.

We seriously need a "dislike" button for things like this. Not pressing "Like" isn't enough of an indicator for content, it could simply imply lack of popularity or interest by the users.
It was a game before. He turned to a kinetic novel with a lot of funny mistakes.

Reactions: boraxkarloff
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes