VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Events [Ep1 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Cheating is the reality of this world. In this game probably wife will cheat with her producers for to keep her job.

For to express cheating theme dev have to show her cheating scenes. if you`ve another way of expressing the cheating theme, you may suggest it to dev of this game.
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

I've never been cheated on so I wouldn't know how "real" that is but the MC's wife spreading her legs has absolutely nothing to do with the MC being told to go to his room by the child and obeying her.

On the one hand there is being a limp dick wuss that's in a relationship with someone they can't satisfy so she has to take dick wherever she can and on the other there is being so far in beta land you get grounded by your child.

The first I didn't bring up. I hate NTR/cheating/cuck/wife swapping/whateveryouwanttocallit but that's not what i was talking about.

I was talking about the MC being such a cockless pansy he got sent to his room by a damn kid.

As a parent I can tell you that's not how it works.

D

Deleted member 2514

This happens when you make the game before the script. Good images, bad script.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

I've never been cheated on so I wouldn't know how "real" that is but the MC's wife spreading her legs has absolutely nothing to do with the MC being told to go to his room by the child and obeying her.

On the one hand there is being a limp dick wuss that's in a relationship with someone they can't satisfy so she has to take dick wherever she can and on the other there is being so far in beta land you get grounded by your child.

The first I didn't bring up. I hate NTR/cheating/cuck/wife swapping/whateveryouwanttocallit but that's not what i was talking about.

I was talking about the MC being such a cockless pansy he got sent to his room by a damn kid.

As a parent I can tell you that's not how it works.
As a parent I can tell you that i never hangout with my daughter like a baby girl when she wants privacy with her girl friends. They have girly chats which dad must not involve.
Same for my son i`m not at their age to hangout with his friends.

Also i don`t even try massage my daughter`s friends. You didn`t mind this part somehow. :p

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I've never been cheated on so I wouldn't know how "real" that is
You know... normally, the cheated is the last one to know. He's totally unaware of the reality, doesn't notice the sings, has a big ego and thinks he has everything under control, and family and friends don't know how to tell him, just saying...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You know... normally, the cheated is the last one to know. He's totally unaware of the reality, doesn't notice the sings, has a big ego and thinks he has everything under control, and family and friends don't know how to tell him, just saying...
A lot of my friends are women, if my wife was cheating on me i'd know because they would have been quite, physical, about it.

I'm not fragile either, my friends and family have never been one to spare anyones feelings.

Don't judge people by your standards.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
wtf ??? what is this game? the mc again the total loser he gets commands what he has to do nhat is sent to his room like a small child? really ??? At the pool, his daughter says to him "go to your room right now" and does that too? And when he has behaved as a little idiot on his room, he says that she is right ???? holy schit what's up
with you ??? are you all such loser ??? or why do you always such fucking idiots mc? who are always the last dirt are treated like garbage can be beat up cheat and do not mind how pathetic miserable loose idiots ???
and the last thing you can see is already betraying the self siene "woman" in Africa has a lot of fun and wild in the area around fucks and only the dirt loser of MC lives like a monk and obediently obeys the orders he gets :mad:
Haha the losers also want to fuck their daughter.

D

Deleted member 2514

The problem is that the author has greatly simplified the English version. He has done it for people who do not know much English. He has the script published as an erotic story and has received a score of 8/10. It will not be so bad when he gets an 8.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is a remake of a version 0.001 game? The renders were better in the first attempt wtf happened? I mean the wife looked like she was on death's door but come on, you can't have a remake to what amounted to the 'coming soon to a theater near you' announcement.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, a post from him on Patreon:
---------------------------------------

"There will be no English version until reaching the first goal."

So, he has 2 patrons ... one is me. One (with an obvious spanish username) likes his statement. How should I react? XD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, a post from him on Patreon:
---------------------------------------

"There will be no English version until reaching the first goal."

So, he has 2 patrons ... one is me. One (with an obvious spanish username) like his statement. How should I react? XD
Wow Dev is good at blackmailing. :D

Reactions: ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes