2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
150242_Strange_Gift_.05.jpg

Overview:
In this game you acquire some magical powers from the goddess Freyja, and the means to fight Loki's plan to create chaos in your town. Naturally, you do this with spells... and by seducing girls! This game is in an early (and therefore rapid) stage of development.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2019-01-14
Other Games: , , .
Developer: Amaraine
Censored: None
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linus: - -
MAC:
- -

150238_Strange_Gift_.01.jpg 150239_Strange_Gift_.02.jpg 150241_Strange_Gift_.04.jpg Intro 7.png Olivia Library Upskirt1.png

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 138756
Overview:
I'm the author of several adult games: Bondage Island, Lucretia's Legacy, and my latest, Damsels and Dungeons. Thank you for checking my page out, and I hope you'll download the games and enjoy them in this game
you're a normal guy living with your roommate Alvin hoping to buy a house for your gf and get married...​

Updated: 20/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 138753 View attachment 138754 View attachment 138755 View attachment 138759 View attachment 138760
i have to ask how strange is the the gift will it be something to turn those sexy babes into cumdumps?

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
great start! looks pretty good, plays nice, lovely girls.

is the end for the baywatch girl the invitation home where nothing happens?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I haven't played Damsels yet, but it looks as if the renderings are getting better. Especially compared to Island and Legacy. I gots to give it to @Amaraine, he's got a few games under his belt.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
awww..hoped the "harbinger" from damsels might show up as one of the potentials ..she's dang hot..LOL
(because the dames in this resemble many of the dames in Damsels)

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Played Bondage Island, Lucretia's Legacy, and Damsels and Dungeons. If i have to choose between the 3, my vote would go for Lucretia.
Glad to see better render/graphic (at least from the screenshots) on this one, that is my main de-motivation for the other games.

will wait and try this when there's more content. for now, *click* on watch.
thanks

Reactions: IInEoII

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
So I have 2 out of the 3 required recommendations for the club. So who, and how do i get the 3rd, as it says that is how you beat this version of the game. I have Mia and Olivia already. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
So I have 2 out of the 3 required recommendations for the club. So who, and how do i get the 3rd, as it says that is how you beat this version of the game. I have Mia and Olivia already. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
You have to defeat Chloe at arm wrestling. And you have to lose once first to get motivation to work out.

A good start of the game, a few bugs and some game mechanics that probably will be fixed later.

I really like the GF, Gloria. :winkytongue:. She is a stunner and I hope she will get what she deserves.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Yes I had to start the game over again to get access to Chloe, I must have clicked something wrong on the first day to not open her up. Thank you.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes