VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Gift [v0.12] [Amaraine]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Many images are missing in the Lifestyle Club...

Seems interisting so far. I'm looking forward to new content.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Any news about this game?
The game has been rebooted -- I started from scratch, although I imported a little of the old code over. I've taken many of the full screen renders out, although many of those will return, because the way I was working on the game wasn't making me want to work on it. The current version, 0.3, is graphically a step backward but will hopefully produce a better game going forward.

Reactions: Futuredark

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
The game has been rebooted -- I started from scratch, although I imported a little of the old code over. The way I was working on the game wasn't making me want to work on it.
A tiny bit disappointing to hear, but I'm actually mostly relieved to see the decision happen this early in the design process. I can't begin to count the number of games I've gotten invested in, only to have the developer decide they want to start over from scratch after the game is almost halfway done (and that's just in terms of playable content; not really factoring in all the groundwork to make usable game mechanics,) then abandon the remake before it comes close to the original.

I really hope the new direction holds your interest, because I'm a big fan of what you've put out so far, and I'm looking forward to more.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
It seems v.04 is already released for Patreon, anybody willing to share for us poor folks?

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
May I at least get some spoiler? In one of the v.01 rpy files, it seems that, as usual, every girl has her own prefered fetish, but those codes was followed by a max value, suggesting either character development or training. Is this implemented in the reboot?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
May I at least get some spoiler? In one of the v.01 rpy files, it seems that, as usual, every girl has her own prefered fetish, but those codes was followed by a max value, suggesting either character development or training. Is this implemented in the reboot?
Fetishes are implemented entirely differently in the reboot. Character development currently occurs largely in the form of "rules" the for which you have to gain and spend submission. There will be more subtlety in the rules you can set in future versions, but for example, one rule causes a girl to wear skimpier outfits; another causes her to help you in your magical research and as partner for a spell; another causes her to be willing to give you blowjobs in public places, risking getting caught.

Reactions: MR. Stiale

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
@Amaraine: Thanks for the info, really looking forward to seeing how it works out. And thanks for providing real BDSM games instead of the usual abuse/coercion/rape, really wish I could support your Patreon or at least contribute(or collaborate) in some other way.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

More spells, another scripted character, more models, a new location, and more stuff to do during the early game.
Still in early development, of course, but I felt this improvement was worth sharing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

More spells, another scripted character, more models, a new location, and more stuff to do during the early game.
Still in early development, of course, but I felt this improvement was worth sharing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
Added to the OP with mirrors, thank you for sharing; Fixed OP, Updated Tags.

Reactions: Bip

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ahhhh..i believe Caroline is the Harbinger from D&D...my favorite...i wonder if the Dev saw my comment about lusting for her pages back?..lol THANKS!

U

User_412115

Couldn't really get into the game didn't feel like there was much of a story but the models are beautiful. But ya I thought I tried it before and then now I realize it is a reboot, Gl going forward.
Though I would not recommend it but if anyone is interested in cheats for this here they are though they are pretty straightforward:
mana = xx
max_mana = xx
money = xxx
The next two apply only to girls who possess magic:
chloe.affection = 100
chloe.lust = 100
Cheers

Jul 30, 2018
Couldn't really get into the game didn't feel like there was much of a story but the models are beautiful. But ya I thought I tried it before and then now I realize it is a reboot, Gl going forward.
Though I would not recommend it but if anyone is interested in cheats for this here they are though they are pretty straightforward:
mana = xx
max_mana = xx
money = xxx
The next two apply only to girls who possess magic:
chloe.affection = 100
chloe.lust = 100
Cheers
are there anymore console commands for the other girls ive tried typing the other girls names but they dont seem to work

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"3DCG, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, BDSM, MILF, Handjob, Bukkake, Cosplay"
I only have 1 ask... It all sexs Tags what have Game right now? O_O
If yes... Pfff... When F*** this Game... Dev, pls do not waste our time if you not want F95 Members hate you :(

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is to a completed game as a skateboard is to a car. There's a lot of placeholder stuff in this, and the only reason it's been released in any form is that some people like to see what I'm working on when I'm not working on Damsels, and the project benefits from the occasional constructive feedback.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
"3DCG, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, BDSM, MILF, Handjob, Bukkake, Cosplay"
I only have 1 ask... It all sexs Tags what have Game right now? O_O
If yes... Pfff... When F*** this Game... Dev, pls do not waste our time if you not want F95 Members hate you :(
I am wondering (my very personal opinion!) - is it really necessary to talk this way to one another? Honestly I see no grounds for an attitude like that. Can't we all just get along and be nice?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes