VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Gift [v0.12] [Amaraine]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

junn_wr

Oct 18, 2017
are there anymore console commands for the other girls ive tried typing the other girls names but they dont seem to work
I tried console command ( or setting variables ) onto Olivia and it worked for her ( olivia.affection and so on). Chloe and Olivia have their own event scenes, so I suppose they are specified-in-code characters, and "name.variable" works.
In addition, I found another console command;
evil_level = xx

To the deveoper:
I like this game and it seems promising. I'm looking forward to the next version.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
get and enable the dev options, press SHIFT+D for developer console and click on variable viewer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Amaraine's game should be a lot more popular..they are the easiest to get into and "just play" "dating sim" games here...all the dames are beauty..theres nothing to make you scratch your head and wonder WTF is going on...i'll put "try amaraine's games" in my status..LOL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Amaraine's game should be a lot more popular..they are the easiest to get into and "just play" "dating sim" games here...all the dames are beauty..theres nothing to make you scratch your head and wonder WTF is going on...i'll put "try amaraine's games" in my status..LOL
There is a lot of heavy competition out there, just going by the number of posts on this forum. It really is a huge number.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
0.6 120 MB
how much game is there?
I've played .5 and not .6, but I can say that there's a pretty close to a fully playable game with a decently fleshed out mechanic, but the story is kind of barebones, and there aren't a lot of events to keep things from getting repetitive. It's still fairly early, though, and Amaraine has a solid track record of developing games that feel rounded-out upon completion. If you don't mind seeing the form of the game before the details get fleshed out, give it a try, but if you want a really robust game experience, just wait until you see a [Complete] tag, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I keep passing on this...

I love the Asian girl but nobody has rated this yet and it's been out for a hot minute or two so I keep holding off. Anyone sell me on downloading it? ;)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Is anyone else getting this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 469, in script
    if active_char == mia and current_location == beach:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 469, in <module>
NameError: name 'mia' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 469, in script
  File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\StrangeGift-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\StrangeGift-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\StrangeGift-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 469, in <module>
NameError: name 'mia' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
A Strange Gift 0.7

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes