Ren'Py Abandoned Strange New Bodies [v0.4.5] [Thinking Experiment]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0zNYDEC.png

Overview:
In the mood for something a bit silly? Want it all to take place in the far future with an apocalyptic background? Do you like the idea of encountering amorous vending machines, time-traveling ex-girlfriends, and maybe the occasional disembodied hand?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-17
Release Date: 2023-01-11
Developer: Thinking Experiment -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -

shot10.JPG newscreen_xxx.PNG Vending Mech 1 Screenshot.png GenShop Screenshot.png newscreen_x.PNG newscreen_xx.PNG Pancakes 2 Screenshot.png shot11.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hmm, not much details as to what kind of gameplay to expect, but the changelog hint to rpg elements and the art look pretty good so I'll give it a try

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
What kind of game is this? Visual novel or what?
It's an RPG/Visual Novel! It's basic for now but we add new content on a regular schedule. We update every 1st of the month for Patrons, and then the Patron build is released publicly on the 7th.

Does it have nsfw content yet?
Text-based adult situations for now! Although it's not hard to figure out what's going on with the vending machine. ;)

Funny how the First screenshot came from Hyperdimension Neptunia series.
We have some old placeholders in the files from HN which aren't used in the game at all. It's purely a technical thing - and we've no idea where these "screenshots" were pulled from - looks like random assets? Was it some kind of auto-scrape of the files maybe? :rolleyes:

Regardless, any feedback is welcome! Thank you so much for checking out our game!

Last edited:

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
It's an RPG/Visual Novel! It's basic for now but we add new content on a regular schedule. We update every 1st of the month for Patrons, and then the Patron build is released publicly on the 7th.

Text-based adult situations for now! Although it's not hard to figure out what's going on with the vending machine. ;)

We have some old placeholders in the files from HN which aren't used in the game at all. It's purely a technical thing - and we've no idea where these "screenshots" were pulled from - looks like random assets? Was it some kind of auto-scrape of the files maybe? :rolleyes:

Regardless, any feedback is welcome! Thank you so much for checking out our game!

Aight, sorry if it came out rude but I was legit laughing off of it lol. Try to be careful on that tho, better safer than sorry. (Though I saw it was a placeholder anyway lol).

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Aight, sorry if it came out rude but I was legit laughing off of it lol. Try to be careful on that tho, better safer than sorry. (Though I saw it was a placeholder anyway lol).
No problem! All those placeholders will be removed in the next build - it never occurred to us that anyone would see 'em. Lesson learned! :cool:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
what no save only quick save? What a shame. I can't save when I want? I'm relly upset on this matter. No Unlimitad save? Ouch just fucing sad and mad at this.

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
what no save only quick save? What a shame. I can't save when I want? I'm relly upset on this matter. No Unlimitad save? Ouch just fucing sad and mad at this.
You should be able to save anytime via the menu. If this isn't working, please let us know!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote