Ren'Py Abandoned Strange New Bodies [v0.4.5] [Thinking Experiment]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Have to say i like the idea of the game and the world its in. Still a little rough, but thats to be expected.
Stat screen gets unusable after the Foreman/Mining Girl event tho unfortunately. Hoping that ill be able to use my stat screen again soon tho so i can play more of whats currently released. Excited to see what the future holds!
Will release a stealth hotfix soon to deal with it - normally we release just once a month but CTDs and game-stoppers should get patched.

Last edited:

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Download android v0.1.4 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Game wasn't built for phones, so we can't account for errors and other issues that might come up. We also can't vouch for the safety of the files.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5 APK

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Can any of the quests be completed at this point. Some kind of indicator of some kind would be helpful like "end of current version" or "this is far as you can progress at this time"

StrangeNewBodies

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Can any of the quests be completed at this point. Some kind of indicator of some kind would be helpful like "end of current version" or "this is far as you can progress at this time"
Every side quest that appears can be completed, and as well as the first stages for Marketa, Niobe, Sullivan, and Paisley. Disco's first quest comes this month as well as stage 2 for Marketa.

It would be difficult to give a hard cap statement for when content is finished for a given build since we use a lot of RNG but it might be a feature worth adding! Thank you for the feedback!

Also, we're continuing to push content toward player-directed rather than RNG but this involves a lot of deep code changes. Sadly this falls under the category of "It's a ton of work but no one will notice." Game dev, right? :D

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.6 APK

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.7 APK
Android games updated daily -

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote