Ren'Py Abandoned Strange New Bodies [v0.4.5] [Thinking Experiment]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
The art seems to be suffering from universal androgyny syndrom.
Neither men nor women are pleasing to the eye, they are all equally boring to look at.
Considering the fact I can't remember a case where art was suffering from this syndrom but the story was good (I'm looking at you, modern Marvel), I have to assume the story will be boring and mediocre at best.
The art itself is technically fine. The look is a deliberate choice. Which means the same kind of choices will propagate through the entire game.

Dec 29, 2018
Hey dev can't find any lewd content in there. Also, have had an opportunity to select a gender earlier, said it was irrelevant, but now people just assume I'm male and there is no way to correct that, how come?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Strange New Bodies [v0.1.9] APK -

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Game show error whenever i visit 'Marketa' again after she sold me fake item.

when i visit again after few dialog error occur, even if I ignore the error it keep repeating same dialog and error.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Game bugs out a bit if you use scrollback too much. If you scroll back through a choice where you gain or lose reputation, the pop-up never leaves. Also, stopped being able to upgrade my stats after scrolling back to try a different option. Ended up giving up on my run.

Still, impressed with what I've seen. The art and the writing seem solid, and those tend to be bigger issues in the long-run. I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: stiumush
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote