4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I wouldn't be hyped too much... Didn't hear a word of the dev since his announcement that he's back. Which was a month ago btw. If he really was sick I wish him all the best, but my guess is that this game won't see an update ever again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Horser323

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I wouldn't be hyped too much... Didn't hear a word of the dev since his announcement that he's back. Which was a month ago btw. If he really was sick I wish him all the best, but my guess is that this game won't see an update ever again
I wanna give him/her about a month and a half, since most the games I follow update once a month. And there's the possibility he/she didn't go immediately back to work after he/she got back. It's only been about 3 1/2 weeks. Still, the lack of communication doesn't leave me hopeful.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I wanna give him/her about a month and a half, since most the games I follow update once a month. And there's the possibility he/she didn't go immediately back to work after he/she got back. It's only been about 3 1/2 weeks. Still, the lack of communication doesn't leave me hopeful.
I don't even mind if he's taking more than a month or even longer. All I care is if a dev keeps communicating with their supporters at least once a week or so. Especially if they lack of trust like LocJaw does here. Just keep in mind that people kept paying him for 7 months and he apparently didn't even have 5 minutes during that time to pause his patreon or write 2 or 3 sentences regarding his absence (until last month). And now he vanished again.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017

Looks like i'll be refraining from fapping for a bit.

Looks like you spoke to soon.

Edit: So does the abandoned tag get removed.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Someone should tell him to censor his "available to all" posts on patreon - pretty sure thats a rule now.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018

rachxb01.jpg
May 29 at 11:34pm
Sooon
I'm fully back in business, the writing/technical part of the update is pretty much done, the animations still need some loving, but expect the update in the upcoming days. Possibly on the weekend. I know that's not saying much after all the shit that happened but I'm on it.
This is enough for me to think the abandoned tag could be removed now. He should probably censor that on Patreon though haha.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

This is enough for me to think the abandoned tag could be removed now. He should probably censor that on Patreon though haha.
She's definitely the type to do anal.

Reactions: laliandra

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i really like the story, and characters, but the gameplay... there really isnt one, so while im happy everything is alright, and that he will be able to continue the project, i hope he do develop the game in a more "interactive way". of course, i dont want him to just make it into one of those "press space bar to thrust" type of thing, just some more involved experience. maybe give us choice on who to pursue and when.

either way, im trully happy this game will continue development, and even if things dont work out, i have no doubt he will be able to make something incredible soon.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i really like the story, and characters, but the gameplay... there really isnt one, so while im happy everything is alright, and that he will be able to continue the project, i hope he do develop the game in a more "interactive way". of course, i dont want him to just make it into one of those "press space bar to thrust" type of thing, just some more involved experience. maybe give us choice on who to pursue and when.

either way, im trully happy this game will continue development, and even if things dont work out, i have no doubt he will be able to make something incredible soon.
He said that this was his intention after this last update, (though I don't remember if he said that about the previous update or about the one that was supposed to come out, meaning the upcoming one) to change the game around a good bit to add actual choice and interaction. So yeah, a visual novel for the most part, but that's what LIS is for the most part as well.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It doesn't really make sense to post just the text, so I'll explain it instead. To recap so everyone's aware, the previous one was the "Sooon" one where he mentions how the update could have come as early as the weekend (it didn't, but oh well) and the newswire one is just an example of how he got some animation going in a scene while driving. Imagine that old style of driving in a sitcom, where they film inside a car prop, and then have imagery and scenery going behind the character's heads. It's like that. It's just showing off some of the animation.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
It doesn't really make sense to post just the text, so I'll explain it instead. To recap so everyone's aware, the previous one was the "Sooon" one where he mentions how the update could have come as early as the weekend (it didn't, but oh well) and the newswire one is just an example of how he got some animation going in a scene while driving. Imagine that old style of driving in a sitcom, where they film inside a car prop, and then have imagery and scenery going behind the character's heads. It's like that. It's just showing off some of the animation.
alright, must've looked cool I guess... Any words about the update though?

Reactions: Legend 123
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes