Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Netorare is a matter of perspective. If your first thought is that you are a cuck then maybe internally you are for real...when I see netorare I imagine myself as the one doing the fucking in front of the guy not the guy who is watching. I mean, this should be obvious but for some people no ...

I guess people who hate ntr must be most insecure in this regard. It's like those guys reacting with aggression when someone calls them gay ...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Netorare is a matter of perspective. If your first thought is that you are a cuck then maybe internally you are for real...when I see netorare I imagine myself as the one doing the fucking in front of the guy not the guy who is watching. I mean, this should be obvious but for some people no ...

I guess people who hate ntr must be most insecure in this regard. It's like those guys reacting with aggression when someone calls them gay ...
not when the mc is the one getting cucked(the whole point of an MC is to see things from their POV and just because you can do the opposite doesn't mean it will work for others, but I do agree calling it trash and such things just because you are upset or don't like it(which is fine to be upset) is going to far)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

Or maybe they just dont want the bad guys to win? The submissive cuck, the masochist
cheating slut, the muscular dark skinned thug (or fat old bastard)...i dislike all of those and dont want to play as any of them.
My ideal game would be a normal faceless mc with no notable trait stealing women from both cuckold and thugs alike. Especially thugs, i'd really like to steal women from those that usually portrayed as the "stealer" in these game.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Or maybe they just dont want the bad guys to win? The submissive cuck, the masochist
cheating slut, the muscular dark skinned thug (or fat old bastard)...i dislike all of those and dont want to play as any of them.
My ideal game would be a normal faceless mc with no notable trait stealing women from both cuckold and thugs alike. Especially thugs, i'd really like to steal women from those that usually portrayed as the "stealer" in these game.
to bad there aren't more games like that.

Reactions: Tapurala

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Wow this feels like a rush job... The scenes are very short, some lasting only 2 sentences and with no context to what lead to the scene. The animation is better quality than some other games I've seen here, but for some reason they're quite blurry and are only for some scenes.
Seeing backgrounds that are just pictures while the characters are drawn is off putting, especially when the character models are quite small. There's like 2 inches between the top of the window and the character's head making them look tiny.

Could have been a nice story with more effort put into it

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think this is a good concept, and the art is good. However, I think it's too short to call it a full game. There are just 3 choices and you can play it all the way through in 5 minutes.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
How can this be on Steam? It's such a low effort ga.... well can't really call it a game... let's say thing.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Wow, someone actually put this one steam... for actual money.

Could have been half decent(at best) if it had some actual content. There is however barely anything there.

MelhemX

Dec 10, 2018
why is there a image where you marry Iya in image folder, but you can't do so in game?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Man, that was so short. I've seen demo releases with more content than this.

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
Hey
Can anyone pls upload it for me to AnonFile please
I'm in China now and those links are not working

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes