Mar 5, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh god, why people hate good endings so much?

Like u play all ending to be happy in at least one reality, but end up as a cuck!

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
It's insane how awful this game is. Also instead of getting a good ending for defending the 'mistress' and being a loyal slave you get the shitty NTR ending. This game is a parody of itself because of how bad it is. I would honestly not recommend wasting time downloading this, any captioned image has better plot than this.

AllaYakubu

Apr 29, 2020
Just a heads up for anyone thinking of trying this, the only ending that technically counts as a "good end" is when you end up Marrying the secretary girl. All endings with the boss are bad. 1st you break into her house and rape her before her boyfriend kills you, 2nd you become her slave and then let her be raped and she ends up killing you, 3rd is you save her but continue to be her slave and are ultimately turned into a cuck. It would have been a nice game if we got at least one good ending with her.
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER

• Sad
Reactions: CobraPL

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for the warning that the game is mostly bad endings.. Now I know not to play the shit. Yes I play games for good happy endings enough bad shit in real life don't need it in my games!

Reactions: vt57 and Halalidin

gungust

May 10, 2022
Thanks for the warning that the game is mostly bad endings.. Now I know not to play the shit. Yes I play games for good happy endings enough bad shit in real life don't need it in my games!
Actualy, there is happy end and it is really easy to achieve

gungust

May 10, 2022
nice art, interesting idea, but due to really small of content(it can be done over 2-3 minutes) it responds with a great presence of being not fully covered

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes