VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Pills [Ep. 1] [SirHipnos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IntroName.png

Overview:
Pills? It sounds like an everyday item, doesn't it? But what would you think if I told you that there is a pill with the ability to make you invisible? Experience the story of a high school teacher who faced the same dilemma and how he took advantage of this ability to corrupt his students without being noticed.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-02
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: SirHipnos - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1: Invisibility
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

10.png 22.png 31.png 38.png 70.png 106.png

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Something new from the "Naked Holidays" dev and the girls have eyebrows from the very beginning?! ;)

Who hasn't wanted to be "Hollow Man"? :cool: Let's try it!

Good luck with your game SirHipnos! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanHunt95

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
STRANGE PILLS [Episode 1: Invisibility] [SirHipnos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 863 MB / 108 MB - StrangePills-Episode1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 828 MB / 74 MB - StrangePills-Episode1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very fun and promising concept. I just wish mc was transparent but visible in most renders and not just during animations because otherwise its hard to get into it sometimes.

Auto pullouts are a huge bummer. Its a game about becoming invisible and molesting schoolgirls, so might as well go all the way and let us creampie them. :whistle:

First two girls get into it very fast. Will there be girls who will act more reluctant or all content will be vanilla like in this release? Hoping for more reluctance and edgy content. :giggle:

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Experience the story of a high school teacher who took advantage of this ability to corrupt his students without being noticed.
Girl: "Huh? Looks like the someone dropped something..."

Narrator: Right after bending down to pick up the object, she feels something in her ass.

Girl: "Is the wind blowing stronger? I should wear panties more often."

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Curious how new game threads on f95 work. Because this thread was 18 hours old by the time it was moved by uploader and put on latest games page it never appeared on the top of that page where people are more likely to look, instead this thread showed up there already buried at the bottom. I check latest games page couple of times per day and I never even noticed this game there because I only look at the top of that page. I wonder just how much things like that influence new games exposure. :unsure:

I think it would be better if all new games were bumped to the very top of the latest games page regardless of how old their forum thread is. :censored:

Last edited:

fonzie23

Jul 18, 2020
Amazing game, loved it! All lacking for me was big breasts, huge breasts. I guess my dream for the game would be a tall slim big titty student (if not more than one, maybe one blonde and one nerdy brunette), maybe a good milf, and a big titty principal! Other than that very very pleased.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Very fun and promising concept. I just wish mc was transparent but visible in most renders and not just during animations because otherwise its hard to get into it sometimes.

Auto pullouts are a huge bummer. Its a game about becoming invisible and molesting schoolgirls, so might as well go all the way and let us creampie them. :whistle:

First two girls get into it very fast. Will there be girls who will act more reluctant or all content will be vanilla like in this release? Hoping for more reluctance and edgy content. :giggle:
Agreed with the complete transparency. It's almost like you're jumping from first person to third person. I think half the opacity of what is shown in the banners would work fine, just so the player can see themselves and stay better immersed.

I also agree that the encounter with Sarah was rushed and didn't fit with her presented personality. It just didn't feel right at all. I had originally envisioned her as an inexperienced bookworm and I think it would have been better to get her off by fingering/oral and not going all the way yet.

SirHipnos : Future tags please! Please let the players know what they might be in for in the future so they can avoid any nasty surprises.

The pajamas mismatch as already been mentioned, and there is at least one more:
The very first screen (and later class scenes). "I am a literature professor ..." while pointing at a blackboard that has advanced mathematics equations, chemistry, geometry and just about anything *except* literature on it. Even a single book title and authors name would have been much more appropriate... or make him a math teacher.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I love that main graphic with the girls in the classroom and the almost invisible teacher! Also, nice touch on the wide open vagina, due to the invisible cock having its way.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The premise was to punish Megan, so I think it would make sense to have less consensual/less enjoyable options for her. Also, being able to creampie her would be good too, especially if it got her pregnant.

It would be interesting to have some dialogue in a future episode in which after Megan's pregnancy is noticeable her parents or the principal or some other authority figure asks her who the father is and she truthfully says what happened and she then gets regarded as a crazy person or something or just gets in trouble for lying. That would seem like an actual punishment and could have an effect on her popular status in the school if/when the other students found out.

Megan and the girl with the book (I forget her name) could also end up having a nicer relationship if the book girl is the only one who believes Megan because they both got fucked by an invisible man.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes