VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Pills [Ep. 1] [SirHipnos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Not much else to add since everyone else posted about the opacity of MC etc. So far it's cool, will be good to see what's coming in the future.

Reactions: KanCerberus

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Very fun and promising concept. I just wish mc was transparent but visible in most renders and not just during animations because otherwise its hard to get into it sometimes.

Auto pullouts are a huge bummer. Its a game about becoming invisible and molesting schoolgirls, so might as well go all the way and let us creampie them. :whistle:

First two girls get into it very fast. Will there be girls who will act more reluctant or all content will be vanilla like in this release? Hoping for more reluctance and edgy content. :giggle:
Thank you very much for your comment. In the next release there will be creampies, trust me ;) .
Episode 2 is going to introduce a new scene, new characters and... new pills with a different effect o_O.

Reactions: Meridian

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Amazing game, loved it! All lacking for me was big breasts, huge breasts. I guess my dream for the game would be a tall slim big titty student (if not more than one, maybe one blonde and one nerdy brunette), maybe a good milf, and a big titty principal! Other than that very very pleased.
Thank you very much for your comment, I am glad that you liked the NV. Unfortunately, I am a lover of small breasts. Although in my game, Naked Holidays, you can find women with large breasts.

Reactions: Fenix34

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Agreed with the complete transparency. It's almost like you're jumping from first person to third person. I think half the opacity of what is shown in the banners would work fine, just so the player can see themselves and stay better immersed.

I also agree that the encounter with Sarah was rushed and didn't fit with her presented personality. It just didn't feel right at all. I had originally envisioned her as an inexperienced bookworm and I think it would have been better to get her off by fingering/oral and not going all the way yet.

SirHipnos : Future tags please! Please let the players know what they might be in for in the future so they can avoid any nasty surprises.

The pajamas mismatch as already been mentioned, and there is at least one more:
The very first screen (and later class scenes). "I am a literature professor ..." while pointing at a blackboard that has advanced mathematics equations, chemistry, geometry and just about anything *except* literature on it. Even a single book title and authors name would have been much more appropriate... or make him a math teacher.
Thank you very much for your comment.
Are you telling me that if you took some invisibility pills you would have been satisfied with giving Sarah oral sex instead of going all the way :sneaky:? (It's a joke.)
I thought that being completely invisible was going to be more immersive than being semi-transparent. Now you got me thinking :unsure:.
I will correct all the inconsistencies in the VN, thank you very much for pointing them out to me.

Jul 12, 2020
Curious how new game threads on f95 work. Because this thread was 18 hours old by the time it was moved by uploader and put on latest games page it never appeared on the top of that page where people are more likely to look, instead this thread showed up there already buried at the bottom. I check latest games page couple of times per day and I never even noticed this game there because I only look at the top of that page. I wonder just how much things like that influence new games exposure. :unsure:

I think it would be better if all new games were bumped to the very top of the latest games page regardless of how old their forum thread is. :censored:
I'm using Discord #releases channel to follow up.
But I found out that even then I'm missing some new games.
just hoping that they emerge when completed or updated.
This one was also NOT on discord :( so some stragen things in the follow up.

Reactions: Meridian

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Are you telling me that if you took some invisibility pills you would have been satisfied with giving Sarah oral sex instead of going all the way :sneaky:? (It's a joke.)
It wasn't so much the MC's behavior, but hers.

Your first encounter for the day had been a "retaliation fuck" with an experienced girl in the toilet, a semi-private area during class time where you were much less likely to have been caught.

Sarah, on the other hand, was presented as hard studying and bookish. With the other girls/women presented so far, and with the Virgin tag, at least I had assumed that she would have been inexperienced. Yet you have her bend over for you in a less used area of the library. It may be in a remote area, but is still a public area with other people present. It just didn't fit her perceived personality.

Off the top of my head:
As she is bent over looking for a book, or as she gathers her things at the study desk/table, you play with her ass to let her know you are there and that the preceding wasn't just her imagination gone wild.
She starts. After a few seconds, she whispers, "Not here... follow me."
You follow her to a storage room/closet, an empty classroom or office, somewhere you can lock yourselves in and have privacy.
You stand behind her, play with her tits, put your dick between her legs and give her a few strokes of a thighjob.
She's hot and bothered. As you push forward on her shoulders to bend her over, she whispers, "Please be gentle. It's my first time."

• Love
Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The sex scenes were rushed. At the start of the game when the player is told about the personalities of Megan and Sarah I thought the goal of the game is to make Megan and her lackeys into the MC's personal sex slaves and corrupt Sarah a bit but in the end, have her team up with the MC.
But as the game stands now the revenge fuck and the presumed shy virgin are already out of the way so all that is left is to fuck the lackeys and the one female teacher that we saw.
The game should have either started with corrupting Megan's lackeys or Megan herself but not a full-blown sex scene yet.
When it comes to Megan it shouldn't have anything sexual in the first release.

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
Thank you very much for your comment, I am glad that you liked the NV. Unfortunately, I am a lover of small breasts. Although in my game, Naked Holidays, you can find women with large breasts.
How do you feel then on big asses? Would definitely like to see some big booty Latina action! Also will this all take place just at the school with the female students or will there be more variety? Example, Mc see some bitchy woman yelling at a casher and decides to get some justice fucking done.

fonzie23

Jul 18, 2020
Thanks for reply! Well i really hope for just one tall big titty student then, if your love for big breasts change even a slight bit xD

Reactions: pieman1122

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
It wasn't so much the MC's behavior, but hers.

Your first encounter for the day had been a "retaliation fuck" with an experienced girl in the toilet, a semi-private area during class time where you were much less likely to have been caught.

Sarah, on the other hand, was presented as hard studying and bookish. With the other girls/women presented so far, and with the Virgin tag, at least I had assumed that she would have been inexperienced. Yet you have her bend over for you in a less used area of the library. It may be in a remote area, but is still a public area with other people present. It just didn't fit her perceived personality.

Off the top of my head:
As she is bent over looking for a book, or as she gathers her things at the study desk/table, you play with her ass to let her know you are there and that the preceding wasn't just her imagination gone wild.
She starts. After a few seconds, she whispers, "Not here... follow me."
You follow her to a storage room/closet, an empty classroom or office, somewhere you can lock yourselves in and have privacy.
You stand behind her, play with her tits, put your dick between her legs and give her a few strokes of a thighjob.
She's hot and bothered. As you push forward on her shoulders to bend her over, she whispers, "Please be gentle. It's my first time."
Bro, that's so fucking good. I like how you think.
I hope you don't mind if I take some of your ideas and add them to the VN ;) .

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous et merci pour ce jeu. Rêve de tout homme devenir invisible ! Pouvoir tout voir sans être vu !
Bon début de jeu un peu plus de réticence de la pars des filles aurai été top.
Graphismes réussi et de très bonne qualité, l'histoire plutôt intéressante. j'aime beaucoup le coup de semi visibilité dans les animations.
Très bon jeu je recommande !
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français.

Hello to all and thank you for this game. Dream of every man to become invisible! To be able to see everything without being seen!
Good start to the game, a little more reticence from the girls would have been great.
The graphics are very good, the story is quite interesting. I really like the semi visibility in the animations.
Very good game I recommend!
I took the liberty of translating it into French.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes