1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
While its awkward and the UI is horrible, at least this game is different than the rest.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
tried it hated it not even going to keep an eye on it if the way it play stays the same , the pics were ok , but for such a large demo not enough content if any lol , should be marked as an alpha not a demo.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Finished it, my question is, is this game finished? Going to the site I felt like this is might be a playable demo of a larger game behind a "become a member of our site" pay wall, is that the case? what's the story on potential future content for this game?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Probably you don't know some newer comics like The Fucking Dead, Sabotage, ... am I right?
Yes i know and i have it. If you read who i writed, you can understand me fear. The Fucking Dead is now at chapter 3. Like the other story, when they came... to chapter three or chapter two, all go well. But then... the autor start to fuse that story, to create a one huge plot. Ofc that plot ruin all of the story he created =.=
Now look at The Fucking Dead... he introduce two new ppl. A boy and the boy mother. How long do you think it takes before the new boy starts to fucking the MC mother/aunt? And ofc MC fuck the mother boy? For now i really hope that i am wrong. And the story continue without anything bad.

For Sabotage, for now he introduced only Dad, Mother, Sister, Brother and aunt + Sister's friend. So i can not tell anything for now. But the day he introduce a new male guy, that day all the previous chapter go in ruin mode.

For now i can only hope that the varius autor, come back to their footsteps and stop to make stupid story only for cuckold guys.

Returning to the theme, I hope this game goes better than I believe.

john8555

Apr 27, 2017

made another link for the demo but they will probably get it down again so get it fast

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

made another link for the demo but they will probably get it down again so get it fast
Thanks for the link, if it does go down though, the other link does work...slower. Probably faster to grab than waiting for a new mega link though. not that the game is much more than a tech demo with a single scene to give you a taste of content. That's beside the point though.

Lelouch5268

May 13, 2017
Please Help!!!, i can't seem to play it, cause
The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
While the animation and models are great, everything else is goddamn terrible. The movement is stiff, UI reminds me of the 90's videogames.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Please Help!!!, i can't seem to play it, cause
The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application.
Visual C++ was not properly configured. Try to update the Visual C++ to 2015 editions.

xermao

Mar 5, 2017
Total pain to play for me on my 4k monitor. I tried all the resolution settings even putting me down to 1080, but the top left 1/4th of the screen was the only thing I could click on without it taking me to the desktop. I might have struggled through if I could stand point-and-clicks
you should edit the config.ini in the game folder.
then you will see this line
FULLSCREEN = yes
change it to FULLSCREEN = no and save.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes