1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

PMR

Mar 9, 2018
Anybody know what engine this is made in? I kind of want to decompile it for the scenes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
argghh.. damnit, an incest game with no sisters in it? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) what's life without an imouto, gonna check it out anyway..

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Bad Ending does not work. Can't use Scissors with Door, he will say it's useless no matter how many times you try.

U

User_473348

Does anybody have, or know a way to exract CG photos from this game?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
where the blank is the beer , as I have been around the car and do not see it. I do know somehow per the forum you approach the car from the front. how do you control the change of the viewing area???????

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
A good game + Bad imagination = Bad game
Seriously WTF you are suppose to play with a smart kid and then at the end he just fall in a stupid trap ..... FUCKING KILL ME!

Dec 30, 2017
Bad Ending does not work. Can't use Scissors with Door, he will say it's useless no matter how many times you try.
Hey, not sure if it's too late but the game doesn't have a bad ending/good ending. An earlier build did, and the guide was written for that, but then the Dev scraped it and went for the one ending, which is the old bad end, as canon.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, not sure if it's too late but the game doesn't have a bad ending/good ending. An earlier build did, and the guide was written for that, but then the Dev scraped it and went for the one ending, which is the old bad end, as canon.
I just checked the comic and it has 0 relation with the game
in my point of view the game have no sense at all , it's like you are living in a dream (or nightmare) . it's just a shame that a game like this with so much potential is fucked like that , also there are really a few of this kind (3dcg,animated,milf)
so far "Lust Epidemic" is the best :cry:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anybody know what engine this is made in? ...
iirc this game is made in Visionaire 2D aka Visionaire Studio - same engine is used in Nenad's 'Willy D', and most of Kexboy's games here. Hope this helps? :)

Does anybody have, or know a way to exract CG photos from this game?
See above, if you find a tutorial how to extract for this engine, give me infos pls.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I saw the picture in the display and decided to skip review and comments and jump into the game. Fast forwarding its been about 45 minutes and I cant figure what to do or to be precise how to do. So the boy talks with the dad and says that he will get the luggage inside once he had a look. So i did that and nothing happen, opened walk through it says talk to the MILF, but i cant seem to be able to talk to her. How Do You Talk To The Milf ? Can some please help me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dat Op pic should be banned ...

just saying.. no fucking way that small piece of child is adult. (how the fuck is this game passed on steam ? o_O )

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes