1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
I am stuck in the back of the clinic. Cannot get out I tried making the gun and that did not work and it did not work using the scissors on the door either

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think, this game would have done a lot better. If the MC was able to innitiate sex at any time in the end and not have him die and have it be a game over. Having him do her in a few different positions, would also help. Maybe he got some powers from Eromane without her knowledge and his prick grew enormous and she couldn't get enough of him. The excuse with the deal being every time he had sex the demon would get some energy.

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
All in all, so far 'okay' playable.
Story-wise also okay, although some puzzles were a bit
senseless in context and therefore hard to find or understand.

The controls are, even if you know P&C games, a bit tough.
Sidescrolling is too slow and the clarity where which scene transition is,
is hard to find out at first, until you find it by 'luck'.
The inventory interface is very hard to read.
For my taste, this game was a 5/10

Sep 14, 2019
init failed could not load the game... It says there is no game file or file is corrupted. What to do.... I downloaded it frm mega

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks!
*I noticed that the video of the scenes does not have a good quality, so I decided to make a "remaster", I played the scenes again following the guide and recorded it:
*The video was a bit big, 771 MB, I also uploaded it to Drive for those who have problems with MEGA:

Last edited:

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks!
*I noticed that the video of the scenes does not have a good quality, so I decided to make a "remaster", I played the scenes again following the guide and recorded it: MEGA
*The video was a bit big, 771 MB, I also uploaded it to Drive for those who have problems with MEGA: DRIVE
Thanks! :)

tenor.gif

Reactions: S0k4

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
walkthrough says good ending and bad ending I only got good ending part where mc die how can i get other ending pls HELP !!!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
1.90 star(s) 22 Votes