VN Ren'Py Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] [Gloomy Ghost Studio]

5.00 star(s) 37 Votes

gloomyghost

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
Strangers on Paper - DevLog #29

Today’s update is a short one! We’ve been writing too much lately, so this dev log is mainly for your visual pleasure. As for what we’ve been up to these past two weeks: Testing, last-minute changes, and more testing. So much fun (actually, I meant to be ironic but I do low-key love it until it gets a bit too much).
Anyways, we hope you enjoy these previews!

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Today’s update is a short one! We’ve been writing too much lately, so this dev log is mainly for your visual pleasure. As for what we’ve been up to these past two weeks: Testing, last-minute changes, and more testing. So much fun (actually, I meant to be ironic but I do low-key love it until it gets a bit too much).

The blue haired girl is actually blonde??? Hotdamn that made her hotter!:love:. Yo btw i had a question, when you guys do introduce lewd scenes, do you plan to animate them or are there no animations in this game at all? I haven't played it yet, i'm waiting for completion, so i was curious.

gloomyghost

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
The blue haired girl is actually blonde??? Hotdamn that made her hotter!:love:. Yo btw i had a question, when you guys do introduce lewd scenes, do you plan to animate them or are there no animations in this game at all? I haven't played it yet, i'm waiting for completion, so i was curious.
Hi there! As of right now, we are not planning on animating those scenes. That's our stand at this current stage, but it may or may not change in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soundgfx

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017

So glad to see this project alive and kicking despite the challenges you guys have been put through.
Can't wait to replay Ch1 and Ch2 once it releases.
Stay based lads :BootyTime:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi there! As of right now, we are not planning on animating those scenes. That's our stand at this current stage, but it may or may not change in the future.
If you guys are already taking this amount of time to develop the update (that is not even done yet after a whole year) add animations will only make you even more slower. And this is exactly the opposite what you guys need right now.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
If you guys are already taking this amount of time to develop the update (that is not even done yet after a whole year) add animations will only make you even more slower. And this is exactly the opposite what you guys need right now.
You do have a point here....although it's sad imagining a game this good without animations, but you may be right lol

5.00 star(s) 37 Votes