VN Ren'Py Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] [Gloomy Ghost Studio]

5.00 star(s) 38 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What hype? Where?
exactly

2 pages of perfect reviews, 86 peak patreons, 500+ followers on a 0.1 from a new dev, outside of niche kink games this must be on of the strongest first releases.

Wow, when you have some free time take a wooden stick and just try to normally hit your collarbone. And if what the dev said was true than imagine it being broken. FYI he informed 1 month after the accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
At least they are communicating though so I think chapter two will release eventually. Yuno just ghosted.
My problem is yes, plenty of updates, plenty of talk, plenty saying the right thing...

Still no update though.

Actions matter more than words...and now they are redoing parts of the first release? I'm not generally a pessimistic person but we've all been around long enough to know how this most likley ends unfortunately.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My problem is yes, plenty of updates, plenty of talk, plenty saying the right thing...

Still no update though.

Actions matter more than words...and now they are redoing parts of the first release? I'm not generally a pessimistic person but we all know where this probably ends unfortunately.
All we can do now is hope. But yeah, I would be really sad if this doesn't get finished.

gloomyghost

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
Actions matter more than words...and now they are redoing parts of the first release? I'm not generally a pessimistic person but we've all been around long enough to know how this most likley ends unfortunately.
Hi there, not sure where you got the idea that we are redoing parts of the first release - the only things we are changing are certain coding elements to make sure they align well with some choices/consequences in Chapter 2, but that's pretty much it.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hi there, not sure where you got the idea that we are redoing parts of the first release - the only things we are changing are certain coding elements to make sure they align well with some choices/consequences in Chapter 2, but that's pretty much it.
Thanks for clarifying. Good to know.

Reactions: gloomyghost
5.00 star(s) 38 Votes