Collection Pinup Strauzek Collection [2024-03-10] [Mr_Strauz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 15, 2021
What a shame, could you guys just share mega links here and not direct people to this type of website? Its affront to all creators, at least is what I think...
For a while it seemed people in the know on this site implored others to keep it hush hush, but it has just become much more widely known at this point. This is speculative, but I think once the creator publicly tweeted about the site the flood gates were opened so to speak.

Reactions: Putaokami

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
What a shame, could you guys just share mega links here and not direct people to this type of website? Its affront to all creators, at least is what I think...
I wish it was that easy but no we can't just share the creator archive here. Especially knowing that the creator of this content is lurking within this thread. It one thing to leak their content here, it's a another to leak their entire archive and get it reported. Creators give us shit for leaking their archive so we don't do that. Its best to just mirror the content will your own account and wait for OP to update the thread.

May 15, 2021
I noticed sometimes Strauzek's images are large file size PNGs (especially High ones), and sometimes they are lower file size JPGs. For example the post above is very high resolution but comparatively small file size JPG. Also, is the above image part of an alt set to 256?

Jul 27, 2020
I noticed sometimes Strauzek's images are large file size PNGs (especially High ones), and sometimes they are lower file size JPGs. For example the post above is very high resolution but comparatively small file size JPG. Also, is the above image part of an alt set to 256?
PNGs are the original render ( i think ) i has a larger size cozthe image is showing its maximum depth ( not sure of the terminology)
JPGs have lower file size and quality but barely noticeable unless you zoom the photo

here's an example
the jpg is a little blurry than png in the same resolution 1632030249865.png

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
It's an unofficial edit from the 256 set.

Reactions: Lady Aspen
Jul 27, 2020

Last edited:

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
PNGs are the original render ( i think ) i has a larger size cozthe image is showing its maximum depth ( not sure of the terminology)
JPGs have lower file size and quality but barely noticeable unless you zoom the photo

here's an example
the jpg is a little blurry than png in the same resolution View attachment 1412267
Late reply but I converted all his work to .jpg 11 (12 is a little bit higher with no real difference I even read a few articles about it, it's there just like that, you can spot the difference if you will fully zoom to it but the overall pixels are just a bit smoother in 11 in comparison to 12 but the overall quality is 1:1) in PS and I even made a reviews of at least a few of them before going all in and the difference is not real. What you are seeing is just badly converted picture. Here is my comparison.

Reactions: gef48

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
Late reply but I converted all his work to .jpg 11 (12 is a little bit higher with no real difference I even read a few articles about it, it's there just like that, you can spot the difference if you will fully zoom to it but the overall pixels are just a bit smoother in 11 in comparison to 12 but the overall quality is 1:1) in PS and I even made a reviews of at least a few of them before going all in and the difference is not real. What you are seeing is just badly converted picture. Here is my comparison.
already tested with webView, .web?

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
already tested with webView, .web?
Photoshop is not supporting .webp format but from my overall experience .webp is probably one of the worst formats you can user for pictures. It was developed by Google only to reduce the overall size from their servers but the overall compression is very bad.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes