whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have just downloaded the game and getting ready to play it. Is there any walkthrough? I am not able to download the walkthrough from the OP.
Just go to the post, right click the attached file & select "Save As". Left click should open it in a new tab.
It was discontinued in v0.9a, so does not contain anything for current chapter.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
From dev's Patreon:

Chapter 11 short teaser and quick update.
So, I hope you guys are doing great!
I'm sorry, I can't upload directly to Patreon, so here's a link to the teaser:

Well, I'm writing my thesis as you probably already know. Sneaking some writing for ch11 when I get a chance or take a break. Nothing good enough for a development update, and I might not post one next week either. I've done some good progress on my thesis, I think. Might be finished with it as soon as next week, or not finished until the end of the month. Still anxiously waiting on further instructions from my supervisor. But less about my thesis and more about the chapter.
The chapter looks like it'll have 13 sections. There was 10 of them in chapter 10, so this one will probably be longer.
Patrick: Ah, but about lewd scenes Flynn?
-Well, Patrick, there seems to be 6 of them at the moment. Yup. As many as in the good ol' lewd chapter 10. I think they'll be good. Like the best yet. Or not, who nose...
It doesn't matter if this updates takes me 4 months to finish (which c'mon it probably won't...), I'm not going to split it no matter how long it turns out to be. The reason for that is that chapter 12 (the season's finale) isn't gonna have any space for unfinished business from the pervious chapters at all.
We're approaching the end of season 1 guys... But well, season 2 will come after that so no reason to worry...
Thank you guys so much for supporting me!

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Good luck Flynn974 hope you the best !
It is a real pleasure to see both you as a developper and your game improve update after update. As I played the game from CH 1 I know how great the improvement is.
To thank you for your work and to "celebrate" the journey I tried to make some fan sigs, hoping you like them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god those look amazing... I love them :love:
Thank you so much for this :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Stray Incubus Chapter 10b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of Stray Incubus Chapter 10b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Ah thank you so much!

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Only locked if you lose the bet against steph in ch9.
It's a small bug, found and fixed it already.
Had same. OK thx. I try later... So far nice work. And not a 08/15 story . Glade i try it out. Play it 2 times so far. THX and keeep going

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
woa, nice first impressions, i really can't remember where i saw the name of this novel, but looks promissing 1692148838317.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes