shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
View attachment 3871676
MAAAN what the fuck with these hand? I'm I that high or I see something wrong? I've been replaying the game 3 times since chapter 3 and haven't seen this shit the last 2 times
It looked bad at first, so I decided to draw on it Screenshot_10.png I think it looks fine now that I can tell whats going on. I think the green arm looks a bit long, but aside from that I think the only issue with this render is how zoomed in it is, if it was further away then we would be able to make sense of the arms a lot better.

Reactions: Magic Potato

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
It looked bad at first, so I decided to draw on it View attachment 3871803 I think it looks fine now that I can tell whats going on. I think the green arm looks a bit long, but aside from that I think the only issue with this render is how zoomed in it is, if it was further away then we would be able to make sense of the arms a lot better.
Yeah, you're right. I think I was high as shit. Cuz now I clearly see it and it doesn't look how I saw it then

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
Am i the only one to be a bit bothered by the lesbian act between gabi and seira. For all the others threesomes you have the choice to see lesbian act or not. If i avoid to do anything with seira would i avoid this part of the scene? I was hoping a scene 100% gabriela (and tamara too) for the first time (vaginal) before a threesome.
Otherwise i must say this game is excellent! Keep up the good work dev!

Reactions: Magic Potato

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Am i the only one to be a bit bothered by the lesbian act between gabi and seira. For all the others threesomes you have the choice to see lesbian act or not. If i avoid to do anything with seira would i avoid this part of the scene? I was hoping a scene 100% gabriela (and tamara too) for the first time (vaginal) before a threesome.
Otherwise i must say this game is excellent! Keep up the good work dev!
I'm bothered too but I'm tired of complaining about it. It's clear that most of the devs think lesbians are hot and don't give choices to avoid it. He did give choices before but I don't know what happened to him now.

In this update there were 2 instances where lesbian content is unavoidable.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
for me the last 2 updates are big misses. i think they way sex scenes are being handled really hurts the writing, what is the purpose of fleshing out a LI when they somehow end up resulting the same after getting with MC. anabelle's scene in the previous update was the 1st instance of that, now it's tamara. lesbian also seems to be no longer avoidable. disappointing.

4.70 star(s) 139 Votes