Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Is there gonna be a plan for the devs to rework the early chapters?

Even just adding sounds and music, as well as reworking the dick of the MC to be more reasonable could make the game a lot more accessible to people who wanna play it

Because, despite how good the writing is, those chapters are a pain to go through.
It's like planned, but I'm lazy af XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kingkyrule

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They fight an oni who can regrowth limbs and the only thing they think about is lizard to compare it to MC? Not a fan of dumbing down characters for plot.

But getting to deflower 4 or 5 girls in a couple days was nice.

Reactions: harem.king

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Is there gonna be a plan for the devs to rework the early chapters?

Even just adding sounds and music, as well as reworking the dick of the MC to be more reasonable could make the game a lot more accessible to people who wanna play it

Because, despite how good the writing is, those chapters are a pain to go through.
Despite this game being one that I have gave up on twice (once at release and again on this update (both times getting stuck in chapter 1/2) I still think reworking full renders would not be worth it. Even if you change the dick from comically to reasonably large nothing would change other than a slight change in model positioning during sex :HideThePain:

Like i said I have bounced off this game twice, the first time (at release) I quit because it was clear how the dev wrote/set up both regular and sex scenes which going by recent posts is still the case, and despite many reviews raving about the story/characters I didnt want to push through the (comparatively?) rough early chapters to just end up reading could be a basic harem game with extra steps. (MC is god at sex, every girl wants them, moved to the side after conquest etc) you could change his powers from incubus to slime and the only thing that would change is some text lol)

I have a hard time beveling it would be worth their time but regaurdless the dev should be praised fot the amount of stuff they get out even if I am not a personally a fan

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
They fight an oni who can regrowth limbs and the only thing they think about is lizard to compare it to MC? Not a fan of dumbing down characters for plot.

But getting to deflower 4 or 5 girls in a couple days was nice.
That did seems weird to me lol,
Not only did they just fight an oni that did just that but MC even has one horn just like an oni lol

Having said that, amazing update flynn. You keep getting better and better, excited to see what you have cooked for the next chapter.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This update was really good, like i said, look like every update not only the mc get better but also flynn974 (the humor and the love scenes on this one was really amazing), one thing that bother me a little and i know that some people may find disgusting...but i wish that i could see some blood in deflowering the girls (and milfs) that still have their hymen...

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Huh? What are you talking about?
What do u mean? Her dialogue and age make her seem like a virgin but her actions are different. I mean I know she's the wild type of girl but that's really confusing. Maybe you should add the scene where the MC bumps into her for the first time. Even though Seiza was over 40 years old and a strong warrior, she was still shocked the first time she was penetrated, and Candy looked like she had actually experienced it. Finally I want to say your story was great and the scenes were really amazing

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
What do u mean? Her dialogue and age make her seem like a virgin but her actions are different. I mean I know she's the wild type of girl but that's really confusing. Maybe you should add the scene where the MC bumps into her for the first time. Even though Seiza was over 40 years old and a strong warrior, she was still shocked the first time she was penetrated, and Candy looked like she had actually experienced it. Finally I want to say your story was great and the scenes were really amazing
Let the girl be kinky. Not all of them need to be shy and blushing the first time.

Sdorica_papi

Jul 28, 2018
Updates keep getting bigger, quality keeps getting better. Only gripe I have is why the change to Misty's skin tone? I really liked the stark contrast of her pale skin to the rest of the characters.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
What's in this update isn't optional.

The Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking happen largely as sex talk while fucking Jeniffer, and later Candy.

With Jeniffer, we spin her a fantasy that if we make her our woman that we'll reduce her and her family to mere breeding stock amoung other things. It goes on for a while with MC kinda making it up as he goes along because it was turning her on and started turning himself on

With Candy, she independently confesses to a very stereotypical women are weak and need big strong men to protect them ideology. Wanting us being we're huge and can throw her around and choke her and stuff. Men are the head of the household type stuff. She seemed kinda out of it while saying all this. But still seriously meant it all

There's no opt in our out to either sex talk. Both are played relatively sincere
Why are Vanilla fans so whiny? everytime a game doesn't appeal to them they have to bitch and moan.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes