Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
What the hell happened to this game? It's a first update in season 2 and every single sex scene in the latest season is a group sex scene, either starting as one or turning into one halfway through. Is dev trying to make every single LI bi/lesbian or what?
In this instance, choices do not mean much when i have to skip almost all the scenes altogether.

Is this how it's going to be from now on? If this is going to be the norm then i don't mind moving on from this vn, i don't want to play something which is going to become a fuckfest in a near future.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
What the hell happened to this game? It's a first update in season 2 and every single sex scene in the latest season is a group sex scene, either starting as one or turning into one halfway through. Is dev trying to make every single LI bi/lesbian or what?
In this instance, choices do not mean much when i have to skip almost all the scenes altogether.

Is this how it's going to be from now on? If this is going to be the norm then i don't mind moving on from this vn, i don't want to play something which is going to become a fuckfest in a near future.
I think the problem is that the Dev has backed himself into a corner. Although the game has a ton of Lis and potential Lis, 90% of the sex scenes have revolved around 3 Lis: Torr, Candy and Seira. So he's trying to catch up with the other Lis without giving a break to Torr, Candy or Sierra. The result is a ton of rushed threesomes.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wow! another world parallel to ours, with a different history! some advanced technology i see - there is rolled metal and welding and concrete, but there are also magical creatures. wow! =)
View attachment 3959069

and the girls are dressed in synthetic fabric - their swimsuits look like they're made of synthetic fabric. interesting setting.
View attachment 3959078
haha okay okay I'm being picky. it's quite possible that the asset sets didn't include a NON-concrete pool with NON-metal structures surrounding it. =)
romans used concrete 2000 years ago.

they just did not use rebar (shitty rusty steel poles inside the concrete that make concrete stronger... but also mean the building will collapse in like 50 to 100 years because they are shit). instead using archers and domes made of concrete (that can last thousands of years).

Feb 21, 2023
I have a better question, which one does not? So far there has been no technical information on what game version/URM version was used and what was done for installation or how the error even manifested... Just wild speculation about some supposed anticheat... I smell a little trolling here...

For reference and to verify what HiP1 said, I went to URM OP and got the newest version 2.3.1 from it, took the current version of this game S2Ch1b and it works perfectly fine and without issues by extracting it to the game folder as per instructions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have a better question, which one does not? So far there has been no technical information on what game version/URM version was used and what was done for installation or how the error even manifested... Just wild speculation about some supposed anticheat... I smell a little trolling here...

For reference and to verify what HiP1 said, I went to URM OP and got the newest version 2.3.1 from it, took the current version of this game S2Ch1b and it works perfectly fine and without issues by extracting it to the game folder as per instructions.
1.15.2 is the oldest one I've got laying around and it doesn't work on most new games. Pretty sure renpy updated in a way that broke its functionality. Doesn't really matter though, the current version works on almost everything except a lot of those highly customized corruption trainer games.
As for whether or not he's trolling I don't think so. Trolling requires more brain power than the individual in question has ever once shown on this forum. Probably just yet another one of their countless dumb takes. The real troll here is whoever introduced him to URM, it's not a difficult piece of software to use but evidently it's not dummy proof.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

ok for me 2.3.1 not works for unknown reasons.
For my happiness, the gameplay in itself is pretty simple, the mod is not very necessary, the hand is on my heart. I used this mod purely due to habit.
And I also remembered - I used also mini-mod to enable the console and the developer mode - it is from UnRen. Maybe this mod and played his joke in the form of the impossibility of launching URM?

this mini-mod i used.
unren-dev.rpy
//
init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True
//

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 142 Votes