Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I don't get this game, when does it get interesting?
Personally I tried to get into this game like three times
Only on the third try did I finally get hooked and binged the whole thing in a few days. (Not sure why, something about the beginning just didn't catch my interest) Now I'd definitely put it in my top 10

For me it got a bit interesting after he gets kidnapped, and I got fully into it during the cursed village arc

I would give this game a chance, of course its personal opinion, but its really good, especially if you're into story heavy fantasy harem games

Reactions: gojira667

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Personally I tried to get into this game like three times
Only on the third try did I finally get hooked and binged the whole thing in a few days. (Not sure why, something about the beginning just didn't catch my interest) Now I'd definitely put it in my top 10

For me it got a bit interesting after he gets kidnapped, and I got fully into it during the cursed village arc

I would give this game a chance, of course its personal opinion, but its really good, especially if you're into story heavy fantasy harem games
Well, unlike y'all, I haven't even started this in order to try and get into it. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Phase_01

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Progress Update...

Okay, okay I know the 108% thing is weird, it's just how it is XD
It's just that the number of renders and videos significantly exceeded the previously calculated one, which means I should probably update my expected render/video calculating algorithm but I'm too preoccupied working on the update to do that. I'll probably update it before I start working on season 2.
It's not gonna take much longer now, I only need to finish up the renders for two scenes and we'll be all set. But you know, it's lewd scenes so we have some animations going on there, making everything 10x more complicated then usual. But we're nearly there, I promise <3
Oh, and the planned release is most probably gonna be in February so stay tuned! :D

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I don't get this game, when does it get interesting?

Depends where you are in the story. For me the true interest came at arround chapter 3 and 4 then after that I loved the game and can't wait for future updates. The quality of the game keeps improving at each chapter. Give it a try, but if after more chapters you still find no interest it's maybe only because this game doesn't suit you.

it's for me one of the best game out there, but can't be it for everybody.

Jan 18, 2024

Progress Update...

Okay, okay I know the 108% thing is weird, it's just how it is XD
It's just that the number of renders and videos significantly exceeded the previously calculated one, which means I should probably update my expected render/video calculating algorithm but I'm too preoccupied working on the update to do that. I'll probably update it before I start working on season 2.
It's not gonna take much longer now, I only need to finish up the renders for two scenes and we'll be all set. But you know, it's lewd scenes so we have some animations going on there, making everything 10x more complicated then usual. But we're nearly there, I promise <3
Oh, and the planned release is most probably gonna be in February so stay tuned! :D
So late Feb is a fair guess?

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
How is the bdsm content in this game?
Sequestered to one character?
Just placed randomly in one scene for the tag/algo
Is/are the wom(a/e)n into it or is it just rape scenes with extra steps (or both).

Sorry to be blunt, but bdsm is a heavily variable tag and searching the thread wasn't that helpful.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How is the bdsm content in this game?
Sequestered to one character?
Just placed randomly in one scene for the tag/algo
Is/are the wom(a/e)n into it or is it just rape scenes with extra steps (or both).

Sorry to be blunt, but bdsm is a heavily variable tag and searching the thread wasn't that helpful.
It's not limited to one character, but hasn't happened with all characters.

It's not just one scene to turn up in searches.

That honestly kinda depends on the scene. Early scenes aren't explicitly sexual, but are bdsm in the torture sense (training to resist interrogation), and consensual in the sense that it's part of the ninja training and the girls are willingly part of it. I think you can avoid all the torture/interrogations by forfeiting. There are later scenes where it's sexual domination and more consensual.

On the winder topic of bdsm and consent, the game does have an increasing degree of magical corruption on account of the main character being an incubus. To be honest, in recent updates it feels like the game is heading towards the degradation and mind break type of corruption rather than the loss of innocence and sexual awakening type of corruption .

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes