oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone found any typos or bugs? Please report them to me if you have the time. Thanks!
Due to the consistency with which it happens (10 out of 12 occurrences), I'm starting to think it's on purpose, but the word "holy" is constantly misspelled as "holly".

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Due to the consistency with which it happens (10 out of 12 occurrences), I'm starting to think it's on purpose, but the word "holy" is constantly misspelled as "holly".
Great. I can make atom replace all of them at once! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: oidex

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Screenshot_4.png

Actually in my game I went from doing the scene with Irena and Nixie and, as I remember, Irena attacks the MC from behind after saying that he is leaving. So he doesn't really fall into that "trap", at least as hinted at in this conversation.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2198753

Actually in my game I went from doing the scene with Irena and Nixie and, as I remember, Irena attacks the MC from behind after saying that he is leaving. So he doesn't really fall into that "trap", at least as hinted at in this conversation.
As long as you went home and did not sleep at the Ninja Village, the game considered that you meet the 2 succubus and trapped or kidnapped by them, either you see the short lewd contents or decided to leave, you still end up in captived or trapped.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 2198753

Hmm... You make a good point here. A slight change in this line depending on your choice in the forest would be better. As
JohnF95zone said, I haven't added a variable to account for that. But I think I'm going to add it in 0.5b. Unfortunately, there's no way for those loading saves from after the forest thing to get this adjusted line. But it improves the dialogue in the game in general. And the players will get it if they're starting a new game. Thanks for pointing this out!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hmm... You make a good point here. A slight change in this line depending on your choice in the forest would be better. As
JohnF95zone said, I haven't added a variable to account for that. But I think I'm going to add it in 0.5b. Unfortunately, there's no way for those loading saves from after the forest thing to get this adjusted line. But it improves the dialogue in the game in general. And the players will get it if they're starting a new game. Thanks for pointing this out!
Or you could just change the lines said by Irena in Chapter 5, for example she is sorry for trapping or capturing the MC, or some other lines, which will work out either MC leave or join the succubus at the waterfall.

Reactions: BlasKyau

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Chapter 5 (The Butcher of Esyl) Brief Review
Overall, another very well done release, especially with less typos, and the gameplay is pretty much streamlined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 1 to 4 review v0.4a.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Chapter 5 (The Butcher of Esyl) Brief Review
Overall, another very well done release, especially with less typos, and the gameplay is pretty much streamlined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there are consequences to not spying on Serena and Daiana in the first scene of the update, but "have a look" is just something I'm not going to do: I've seen how it starts and I don't think it's going to be a scene I like.

I kinda expected Tamara to be more liked too, since she's sort of a 'tsundere' character...
This poll isn't going as expected at all. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2199816 View attachment 2199818
When a LI is unreasonably hostile to the MC, I tend to dislike her. At least until she stops being hostile

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I kinda expected Tamara to be more liked too, since she's sort of a 'tsundere' character...
This poll isn't going as expected at all. :ROFLMAO:
well first of all for the Tsundere trope the LI should be shown to have a secret interest in mc

further Tsundere trope usually goes well if A) the mc and LI are shown to be friends from before or B) they get acquainted and something happens that start triggering feels after which they act like a tsundere

here Tamara before the introduction just acts like a bitch to the MC, so people will take her more as an 'annoying' trope than a 'tsundere'...since tsundere requires that we the viewer/player know they secretely like mc

Torr gives off more Tsundere vibes than Tamara personally speaking, even though she was maybe supposed to be annoying

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
anyways personally am enjoying the game so far...have managed to play till the end of ep 2 for now

just two things I would like the game to improve on are:

- actual animation (with loop), instead of picture motion (for the sex scenes)

- a bit less pause time and a reduction in fade to black (i.e maybe have it so the screen fades to black but then 2 seconds later shows the next scene)....currently it feels awkward to click...sometimes it feels like we should hit space but then turns out it was going to show multiple images and so it skips the entire picture motion, whereas sometimes when thinking the game will auto-forward, it is just stuck in a black screen or a stationary bg without dialogues

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 129 Votes