Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The beginning is extremely rough, like I had to quit it multiple times before I even got to ninja village lol. It gets so much better very quickly, hell I think I just played like 14 hours straight or something. The S1 ends on such a high note, that its impossible for me to not be excited about the possible future of this game. Dont want to go into spoiler territory with this one, so I am just gonna say its extremely high quality game, both LI and story wise.

My main gripe is with sex scenes, its only thing that I think projects of similar quality just do flat out much better, they are short, it feels like a dev is forced into them. Not that I personally mind that much as I play avns mostly for the story, but I wasn´t at least somewhat negative I dont feel it would be fair.

Really looking forward to updates !
I went through the exact same thing lol
I stopped playing like 3 times around beginning of ninja village until I finally pushed through to the better parts

I actually like the sex scenes, they feel high quality, but I agree that a lot of them feel too short, especially in the last update. I think the longest feeling one was ironically the side girl we met at the tavern who MC just fucked all night until she ended up falling for his dick lol

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I wasn't the only one seeing the bugged (black/shadowed) reflections in the bath in the most recent chapter with Centoria, right? Someone already reported that to be fixed sometime in the future?

Still playing through it.

Modify8066

Nov 5, 2023
I went through the exact same thing lol
I stopped playing like 3 times around beginning of ninja village until I finally pushed through to the better parts

I actually like the sex scenes, they feel high quality, but I agree that a lot of them feel too short, especially in the last update. I think the longest feeling one was ironically the side girl we met at the tavern who MC just fucked all night until she ended up falling for his dick lol
Completely unrelated (and probably a cold take), the games in your fan-sigs are some of my favourites; Eternum and Ripples!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phase_01

killedmyself

Sep 26, 2019
are there any similar vns anyone recommends? i really enjoyed this. i played eternum and stormside (didn’t enjoy stormside as much personally) but any recommendations would be cool

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
are there any similar vns anyone recommends? i really enjoyed this. i played eternum and stormside (didn’t enjoy stormside as much personally) but any recommendations would be cool
Naming other games here would be against the rules, I messaged you a few games

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Look at my signature. Also make sure you look at the devs of ones you liked, to see if they had others. The eternum dev is famous for another one they made before eternum for example (OIAL.)

And I agree with you, stormside is SOOOOO hyped but it hasn't really hooked me in.

I think you will like HH, AHITR, OIAL, maybe LP. LLTP and THM are also awesome but not the same style of game at all.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I think you will like HH, AHITR, OIAL, maybe LP. LLTP and THM are also awesome but not the same style of game at all.
I dont think he would know most of these abbreviations, I could only identify like 3, probably best to not reply to the thread though as its probably considered off topic

killedmyself

Sep 26, 2019
Look at my signature. Also make sure you look at the devs of ones you liked, to see if they had others. The eternum dev is famous for another one they made before eternum for example (OIAL.)

And I agree with you, stormside is SOOOOO hyped but it hasn't really hooked me in.

ive played a good few of these, but im not sure what some of the other ones are. could you send me a message? i wasn't aware of the rules about off topic and talking about other games.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, i thought that was someone else than the suspect list, but after the discovery looking back again at his "story" all that make sense. So far, all the stories of the different villains make a lot of sense, flynn974 is really a great writer...

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Flynn974 At the end of the annabelle sex scene, there is an indicator [the click sound with a red circle and an s in the middle I think] that a stat got raised, but when I checked annabelle's stats nothing changed. Is it a bug? never used a mod btw.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 132 Votes