CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Hey everyone and Flynn974.

Thanks for the game firstly... It´s amazing :D.

I just wanted to ask, probably redundant question, but after the fight with oni in cave and then sleeping in Torr´s parents house, when there was the choice to pick sex with Torr or turn her down, I picked TURN HER DOWN, as MC says, and I hope it will be like that in the future, for it to be romantic one.

So my question is... If I turned her down now, will it be romantic in the future ? Won´t this choice have negative impact ? (Dialogue after picking it suggest from both of them that it shouldn´t be wrong)

Thanks for answers everyone and have a good day...

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

I just wanted to ask, probably redundant question, but after the fight with oni in cave and then sleeping in Torr´s parents house, when there was the choice to pick sex with Torr or turn her down, I picked TURN HER DOWN, as MC says, and I hope it will be like that in the future, for it to be romantic one.

So my question is... If I turned her down now, will it be romantic in the future ? Won´t this choice have negative impact ? (Dialogue after picking it suggest from both of them that it shouldn´t be wrong)

IIRC if you say yes to sex you don't actually get to have sex, something interrupts it.
I dont know if it will have more romance in the future, a man can dream though

Reactions: CereBros

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
IIRC if you say yes to sex you don't actually get to have sex, something interrupts it.
I dont know if it will have more romance in the future, a man can dream though
Thanks for answering. Man can indeed dream though :D But I am sure it will. Right ? D_D RIGHT ? D_D
Just kidding, it is kinda set in stone, that it will, logically.

Reactions: shitass1001

shreeldreel

Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone have a ZIP/Compressed DL for this one? cant seem to find it through searches if there is one, and 8gb on a chrome download is rough lmao

ViewPower

Apr 8, 2024

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys. I have question about s2. Do the game gonna respect choices i make in s1 or not (i decided avoid one scene)? Because i don't saw save transfer at the end of s1. Or this is kinda kinectic at this point, you just chose avoid scene or not?

Magic Potato

Dec 19, 2020
Damn... I just finished the game and I honestly can't want for the next update. The game pulled me in so much, that I binged it almost instantly, and now i'm feeling kind of empty... Great fuckin game, i loved every character - some more, some less - but overall the game is so nice, that if you still didn't gave it a shot... Just do it, I would recommend it to anyone. I loved it that there's probably something for everyone, there's a lot of humor (which in some situations i had to take a break, cause i was laughing so f'n hard), a little bit of horror stuff (couple of times I was actually jumpscared, props to you Flynn), a lot of romance, and of course a lot of sex stuff - which tbh if it wasn't even there, i would've loved the game either way, that's how much fun i was having...

Now After finishing this and Eternum in the span of few days, I feel so empty that i need something to keep me full, and would REALLY appreciate any good recommendations, that could even be similar to Stray Incubus (Started playing visual novels not that long ago, so only finished this, Eternum and Waifu Academy)

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hats off to the developer...I just finished season 1 and what a fantastic game..animations are very good and the dialogue is very well written...I found myself lol several times...I absolutely can't wait for season 2...and the women are also beautiful except for one or two lol

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
hats off to the developer...I just finished season 1 and what a fantastic game..animations are very good and the dialogue is very well written...I found myself lol several times...I absolutely can't wait for season 2...and the women are also beautiful except for one or two lol
dont be shy... tell us who you dont like... I want to see the arguments

4.70 star(s) 131 Votes