Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Stray Incubus [v0.8a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop had terrible speed download

P.s its not my connection problem or anything

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This is a gem of a game and I loved the addition of audio. I found so much more in this game than I was first expecting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well he's only 20 XD... But I'm actually leaning towards changing his look gradually over the next few chapters, like you might've noticed his hair looks mostly different in ch8.
Idk, I kinda like the way he looks. Reminds me of Link or Sheik from Legend of Zelda and I don't have to look at some crusty looking dude so I count that as a bonus if anything. (y)
Aren't Incubi supposed to be like that anyway? Same way a succubus is supposed to be attractive. So i don't mind that he is a pretty boy with anime hair at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Nice update. We got some backstory on Venus and i ended up feeling a bit bad for the specter (still killed her though :whistle:).

The scenes with Tamara and especially Jenny were hot, my only complaint: I think Jenny should have let the MC fuck her. I get that you're going for a slow burn with the LIs but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when a girl only thinks it's cheating if penetration is involved. Is letting the MC put his dick in-between her thighs any less of a betrayal to Jamie than letting him penetrate her? In my opinion, no. Especially since she kissed him afterwards, which in some ways, is more intimate. Anyways, i liked the scene, the spanking part was good. I just wish the MC could have fucked her while Jamie was on the other side of the door. Hope we'll get another chance to do that. :devilish:

And Btw, thanks for Candy/Torr choice at the end and not forcing it. I always appreciate it when a dev lets you choose whether you want the lesbian/bi content or not. Some of us (me) are greedy and just want the girls completely to ourselves. :KEK:
1682464906682.png

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
A harem male protag game's sexual content should be focused on him seducing his LI's and having sex with them. Anything else should be optional in my opinion
Finally, someone else gets it, man.

And a DEV at that. :love:

It's harder and harder to find good HAREM games and not lesbian fest ones and polys.
and I also believe in options and appreciate you adding them, especially for lesbian
which every dev think everyone loves lesbian.

Update was great, BTW, ready to cuck Jenny's husband. ;)
I do think fucking her while he was behind the door was a missed opportunity tho!
We're getting closer and closer to those sweet walls. :KEK:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Incubus were almost extinct race due to genocide if you believe the lore:sneaky::LOL:. This explains why Zycris really needs this harem of 16 women ( with plethora of side girls ) to ensure the race mutiply:ROFLMAO::p.
And here i thought he needs 16+ girls because they will be bowlegged and sore for a week after getting smashed by his 3rd leg for the whole night :LOL:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Nice update. We got some backstory on Venus and i ended up feeling a bit bad for the specter (still killed her though :whistle:).

The scenes with Tamara and especially Jenny were hot, my only complaint: I think Jenny should have let the MC fuck her. I get that you're going for a slow burn with the LIs but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when a girl only thinks it's cheating if penetration is involved. Is letting the MC put his dick in-between her thighs any less of a betrayal to Jamie than letting him penetrate her? In my opinion, no. Especially since she kissed him afterwards, which in some ways, is more intimate. Anyways, i liked the scene, the spanking part was good. I just wish the MC could have fucked her while Jamie was on the other side of the door. Hope we'll get another chance to do that. :devilish:

And Btw, thanks for Candy/Torr choice at the end and not forcing it. I always appreciate it when a dev lets you choose whether you want the lesbian/bi content or not. Some of us (me) are greedy and just want the girls completely to ourselves. :KEK:
I believe jenny stopped us as she is a virgin(because for sure jamie did not do shit with her) and wanted her first time to be more intimate and romantic

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I believe jenny stopped us as she is a virgin(because for sure jamie did not do shit with her) and wanted her first time to be more intimate and romantic
I do remember Flynn saying that all the LIs except Nixie and Fransisca are virgins, but i don't think that was the main reason here. When the MC whips out his cock she says: "it's one thing to mess around but we absolutely can't fuck!". This makes it sound like she refused because she would consider that cheating (as if licking his cock or giving him half a handjob wasn't lol), not because she wanted a more romantic setting.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Generally, the musics and sound-effects are getting better in Chapter 8. The 'renders' and animations are as good as before if not better.

In short, another great installment in the adventure of Zycris.

Last edited:

Balder3

Feb 13, 2020
Stray Incubus [v0.8a] Unofficial Android Port

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I don't know if this is an issue with the game or the port, but the game defaults to white text/no outline/no transparency box and none of the settings work in changing it

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Generally, the musics and sound-effects are getting better in Chapter 8. The 'renders' and animations are as good as before if not better.

In short, another great installment in the adventure of Zycris.

That's some good stuff, man... You're really good at picking up details...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes