The Good:
  • (Adoptive) Incest
  • Power Puff Girls Reference
  • Swooshing Introductions
  • Red Head sex
  • Strong implications of getting all the girls pregnant
  • More and more really hot sex

The Bad:
  • Really don't like the direction some of the relationships are taking.
  • Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking are huge turn offs
Your bad is great for me

Zareem

May 20, 2017
It says in planned that most of that stuff is optional and doesn't say anything at all about degredation or mind breaking.

It even says the corruption is light.

So I take it those aren't optional?
Corruption, degradation, mind breaking take so many forms, they can be very affectionate & wholesome in my mind but also digusting & creepy or mild. What consists as corruption, degradation, mind breaking for one may not be considered that by someone else. Everyone might have a different opinion on what it is and what it isnt. Best to play yourself & find out. But Id say if those things can be considered to be in this game, then some of it isnt optional, some of it is. And for what is optional - if u dont choose it, u dont get that scene at all. Since theres a choice for if u do or do not want to get the scene for almost every lewd scene, although kinda for all but its behind choices where its not obvious it will lead to sth.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Well, this game surely lacks romance. They fuck and after some time MC treats them like a friend.

I don't think MC ever had the option to say he loves someone except for Misty.

Candy's scene was great too until when they actually start to fuck. We didn't get to see her taking it.

But this update was so far the best one imo. MC finally got to fuck seira, Jennifer, candy, Misty and torr

Although I'm still not a fan of MC never doing anything with some local girls whenever he goes to any village.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It says in planned that most of that stuff is optional and doesn't say anything at all about degredation or mind breaking.

It even says the corruption is light.

So I take it those aren't optional?
What's in this update isn't optional.

The Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking happen largely as sex talk while fucking Jeniffer, and later Candy.

With Jeniffer, we spin her a fantasy that if we make her our woman that we'll reduce her and her family to mere breeding stock amoung other things. It goes on for a while with MC kinda making it up as he goes along because it was turning her on and started turning himself on

With Candy, she independently confesses to a very stereotypical women are weak and need big strong men to protect them ideology. Wanting us being we're huge and can throw her around and choke her and stuff. Men are the head of the household type stuff. She seemed kinda out of it while saying all this. But still seriously meant it all

There's no opt in our out to either sex talk. Both are played relatively sincere

Reactions: Avaron1974

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Well, this game surely lacks romance. They fuck and after some time MC treats them like a friend.

I don't think MC ever had the option to say he loves someone except for Misty.

Cindy's scene was great too until when they actually start to fuck. We didn't get to see her taking it.

But this update was so far the best one imo. MC finally got to fuck seira, Jennifer, candy, Misty and torr

Although I'm still not a fan of MC never doing anything with some local girls whenever he goes to any village.
Cindy? Do you mean Candy? Also he does do sth with local girls, eg. Misty & Claire & Tresha, no?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
What's in this update isn't optional.

The Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking happen largely as sex talk while fucking Jeniffer, and later Candy.

With Jeniffer, we spin her a fantasy that if we make her our woman that we'll reduce her and her family to mere breeding stock amoung other things. It goes on for a while with MC kinda making it up as he goes along because it was turning her on and started turning himself on

With Candy, she independently confesses to a very stereotypical women are weak and need big strong men to protect them ideology. Wanting us being we're huge and can throw her around and choke her and stuff. Men are the head of the household type stuff. She seemed kinda out of it while saying all this. But still seriously meant it all

There's no opt in our out to either sex talk. Both are played relatively sincere
Hmm I didnt read or dont remember the Jeni scene as that we will reduce her and her family to mere breeding stock, more just that he wants to breed them or talk that gets them riled up but not that there will be nothing like love etc. Id say affection btw them -- Jenni, Gabbi -- has already been shown via kissing, bathing. I mean its pretty normal irl that people want to have babies, this is just dirty talk.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm I didnt read or dont remember the Jeni scene as that we will reduce her and her family to mere breeding stock, more just that he wants to breed them or talk that gets them riled up but not that there will be nothing like love etc. Id say affection btw them -- Jenni, Gabbi -- has already been shown via kissing, bathing.
I'm happy to wait and see how things play out. If the sex talk with Jeniffer was mostly roleplaying, grand.

Even if all the coming pregnancies were optional, I'd fully intend to have all the girls pregnant, multiple times each even, but love and respect and equality most be forefront in all the relationships.

Do I like playing the guardian and the protector? Hell yea, I love it. But, I don't want any of my girls throwing themselves into the role of the helpless powerless girl. Roleplaying it in bed, fine. But actually living like men are superior? Fuck that noise. If Candy or anyone else want such a misogynistic relationship they can have it with someone else, not in my harem.

Fransisca would be the only real expection, if she doesn't fix her attitude. The talk about her possible future I didn't mind, all the rest was on thin ice

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
good chapter in general...

Except the scene of Jeni and Seira the others are fucked in terms of animation, camera angle etc

I don’t care about Candy, already the glory hole scene was turn off for me and with this new scene I just want to make her a cumdslut.

My favorite Li’s (Torr and Misty) scenes were lame as if the dev' said "Well go with 2 little scenes to finish with these 2 virgins and a single camera shot that will be enough..."

I said no to Torr’s scene on my main path hoping for another better scene in another chapter.

The worst is that if we say no this scene cut without having the opportunity to speak to her after that (her insecurity that she can't become stronger (which is not negligible trait of Torr))

Just my opinion.Stay cool ;)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Did people really expect anything besides basic tier "incubus/succubus" wiring? That is how the game starts and it sounds like a year later that is where it still is, I mean minutes into the game and your comically large dick is already causing your caretaker/adoptive mother to sexually assault you in your sleep and that is before you start using your "magic pink penis fart" on her.

Not hating just think its weird for people to play a game with almost a dozen updates and be disappointed/surprised :KEK:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Flynn974 I upgrade you from COOL DEV's:cool: to THE GOAT DEV's List!:sneaky:(y) You gave the Jenny and Candy scene YOU ALBSOLUTE GOAT:devilish:!
Plz Let MC give some love to Centoria too!

I absolutely Loved this update:love:! Everything was nice, animations, How you give attention to simple things as feet movement during sex scenes(referring to Jenny Scene:sneaky:) Please don't stop doing this and keep doing this:love:, scenes(Jenny, Torr, Candy, Misty, might be missing a name or two), mission, story, everything was

BUT Candy and Torr scenes seemed a little rushed, the buildup was nice and their talk too but the sex itself felt a bit rushed and short, might be just me:confused:.

KEEP GROWING!
GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
Flynn974

PEACE!

etool

Jun 14, 2021
great update. as usual!!!!

as for the ' Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking ' being considered bad ....

1. he is an incubus and it is expected, if you know what an incubus is
2. (and most important) he does not do these thing on purpose nor with malice, when they first happened (the pinkish glows) he did not even know what that was, and he may still not know to it's full extent .... and so far, none of the LI's have been forced or even coerced into their actions

as for the dirtytalking ...... with Candy and Jenny ..... having a sub/dom fantasy type talk does not translate into actual abuse

and Flynn ty for the Misty scenes .... she is awesome in every way ... seeing her on the web made me laugh, so happy you did not stray away from her 'spidey' traits .... tho (for personal reasons) not sure how I felt when she claimed she was sterile

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
Looool just finished Stormside and now I have a crossover, would only get better if there was some sex scene with Akemi. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes