Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've honesty never understood that claim, FUCKED up parents literally used to give their daughters virginity checks by checking for their hymen. Even with the claim that horseback riding (which more people in general used to do) and gymnastics being able to break it, it just never made sense to me. Did something change between generations? Did hymens just get weaker? Is that just BS made up because females are the only ones who get slut shamed? Did these kids get molested or raped and repress the memories? I seriously just don't get it.
Virginity checks are largely pseudo-science. Women were historically being actively persecuted against because of a misunderstanding of basic biology. They were virginity checked, and plenty of virgins failed to pass the check because of that failure to understand their biology. It's a tight membrane, you stretch it too much and it's going to tear. Gymnastics causes internal tension and horseback riding causes a combination of internal tension with blunt trauma. Depending on the geometry involved that might be a small risk or a big risk, also some hymens are stronger than others, some are tighter than others. I've been with 2 virgins. One who despite being soaking wet I physically could not enter her until I stretched her out first, despite feeling and seeing her hymen she didn't bleed at all. The other I had no trouble getting inside and she bled like a stuck pig. Human biology is just a crazy thing like that, no two genitals are exactly the same.

Jan 12, 2022
I feel like dev doesn't like centoria. This girl barely has any content
That's why I ended up picking the option to torture her in chapter 10. It's a shame too, because she has one of my favorite designs.

I actually feel like that could be an interesting future arc for her character, how she feels excluded from everyone else. When you really think about it, she really drew the short end of the stick. At the beginning, her only 2 classmates were Candy and Torr, who are already an inseparable duo. On top of that Torr has pretty much always hated her because she came from a rival city. Then when the MC shows up, he immediately joins their group. I may be misremembering but I believe that everyone besides Centoria has a close friend or family member that's a part of the village. Even Misty and Penny, who are both new, at least have the MC.

If I had to describe Centoria's personality, I would describe her as someone who tries to be professional, but also craves friendship and affection. A moment that stood out to me are how she's surprised when you ask her if she's alright or that you care at all. There was also the moment in the dark, where the MC accidentally pets her head thinking that she's Candy and she says that it feels nice. It always kind of bothered me that her rivalry with Centoria felt completely one-sided If it weren't for the fact that Centoria was stronger, it would almost feel like bullying.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but with how the Elf village treated her and how she kind of just had to ignore it, and how she saved Torr, could lead to something. Like seeing how her village unfairly treats Centoria could get Torr to acknowledge or at least consider her own treatment of her and actually fix their relationship. It's been a while since I played the earlier parts, so I could be misremembering or misinterpretting some details from the earlier parts.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That's why I ended up picking the option to torture her in chapter 10. It's a shame too, because she has one of my favorite designs.

I actually feel like that could be an interesting future arc for her character, how she feels excluded from everyone else. When you really think about it, she really drew the short end of the stick. At the beginning, her only 2 classmates were Candy and Torr, who are already an inseparable duo. On top of that Torr has pretty much always hated her because she came from a rival city. Then when the MC shows up, he immediately joins their group. I may be misremembering but I believe that everyone besides Centoria has a close friend or family member that's a part of the village. Even Misty and Penny, who are both new, at least have the MC.

If I had to describe Centoria's personality, I would describe her as someone who tries to be professional, but also craves friendship and affection. A moment that stood out to me are how she's surprised when you ask her if she's alright or that you care at all. There was also the moment in the dark, where the MC accidentally pets her head thinking that she's Candy and she says that it feels nice. It always kind of bothered me that her rivalry with Centoria felt completely one-sided If it weren't for the fact that Centoria was stronger, it would almost feel like bullying.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but with how the Elf village treated her and how she kind of just had to ignore it, and how she saved Torr, could lead to something. Like seeing how her village unfairly treats Centoria could get Torr to acknowledge or at least consider her own treatment of her and actually fix their relationship. It's been a while since I played the earlier parts, so I could be misremembering or misinterpretting some details from the earlier parts.
I also choose her in the dungeon. I am also hoping she will have more screentime thanks to lacks of manpower in the missions. And mc didn't get to hang with her at all.

Reactions: wiseold6996
Jun 16, 2023
I absolutely love the punching sound effects..Little nuances like this make me love this game even more. Also the cameos :p

The camera angles are super duper! That scene where they are standing outside the haunted mansion in an umbrella in latest update was so cool (the snowing animation :eek:) and top down view of Torr animation in this update <3.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
You should look for the netorare tag instead of spamming every game thread with this question.

Also, giving people a like or a thank you reply would be a way to show you recognize that we're actual people helping you out and not AI chat bots.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Check the FAQ in the Op. How bout that?
Edit: alternatively you should start using the search funktion rather then dumping the same question into hundreds of threads in which that very same question has most likely been answered before.

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
You should look for the netorare tag instead of spamming every game thread with this question.

Also, giving people a like or a thank you reply would be a way to show you recognize that we're actual people helping you out and not AI chat bots.
Damn, he has been copying this question in every thread he found hasnt he?

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wtf is wrong with misty's mom? She was literally fucking a giant spider(or that spider used to be able to transform into humanoid?)
What i believe is that they are part human (like misty, human but with some animal features) but when getting old they begin to become more beast, and in the end of their life, they are full beast and feral. I don't believe that her mom fucked that giant spider, although that may still happen...

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
From what it sounds like, she did. That Beasts are just creatures with Human level intelligence, that lose that when they get to a certain age. There could be some shapeshifting as well with the intelligence, but I'm not sure about that.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StrayIncubus-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
From what it sounds like, she did. That Beasts are just creatures with Human level intelligence, that lose that when they get to a certain age. There could be some shapeshifting as well with the intelligence, but I'm not sure about that.
Well Misty mentioned her father build the dungeon to lock himself up when he got - quote - "urges". It would be hard for an arachnid like this to build that, would require at least thumbs y'know? I like to think he was more humanoid and his "urges" were when he transformed.

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes