VN Others Streaming for Love [v0.3.0] [Love-Joint]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
This game is way too linear. You're forced to fuck 2 girls and deal with the consequences of it despite the fact in Ch 3 they finally start giving you choices about girls.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If you can't understand that post there's nothing to elaborate on. I wasn't speaking directly to you. You can just move on if you don't understand.
I'm assuming you're referring to the forced relationships with Chloe and Sophie, neither of whom the MC has fucked. There is ONE sidegirl that the MC was "forced to fuck" at the beginning, but she's currently out of the picture. As for the newest girl, you literally have a choice to opt out of fucking her in the museum.

The MC's interest in Chloe and Sophie are required for the story but there will likely be choices later on whether to keep pursuing them. The choices in LJ vns are typically just choices on whether to fuck a girl or not or minor choices that affect a few lines of dialogue . This is not going to be a heavily branched VN. If that's not good enough for you, then I don't know what to tell you. This VN just isn't for you.

• Angry
Reactions: Daddy-S

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
do we need to wait for the crack to be updated?
It's a case of try your luck the current crack works for some users but doesn't work for others like myself and don't think the creator of the crack has any plans to update it currently as it worked fine for them and some users and they couldn't replicate any errors.

Reactions: Manoman13

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Streaming for Love [v0.3.2] [Love-Joint]

New alpha is out, not sure what all fixes are involved.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
LJ group loves to force stupid drama by having an idiot MC and giving no choices to change that. Its why these disguised kn's are mediocre at best. Expect the drama to never end and mc to do the worst thing at any given time while a 3rd party fucks with mc's life. The end.

The only good thing they do is have some nice li's but expect them to be pissed at you, stop talking to you and blame you for things you never did because some 3rd party said so or mc was forced into. Lj's formula for every kn they write, mc will be a genius when required but also dumb as a rock at other times.

Reactions: vonamatas

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
do we need to wait for the crack to be updated?
It's a case of try your luck the current crack works for some users but doesn't work for others like myself and don't think the creator of the crack has any plans to update it currently as it worked fine for them and some users and they couldn't replicate any errors.
Yep it worked fine for me as well.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote