Others Streaming with Portals [v0.2.3.1] [Fierylion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Sex toys, food, semen syringes, and even dicks, anything can be instantly delivered into your tiny camgirl studio with the advent of new portal technologies! Make sure to always keep your cute girls stuffed or inflated with whatever you want and keep the viewers happy. Included is an x-ray scanner that reveals everything.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: Fierylion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extra:

xray.PNG 1.PNG 4.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
I think the main issue is the dicks look so out of place next to the 3d model
Sry about that I drew the dicks in 5 seconds because I can't draw, I'll replace it with a better dick pic when I have the chance (someone offered to draw a much better anime dick and I'll update the game as soon as I get their dick pics)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's because the game ran on a budget of 5 cents and a few weeks of late-night coding :(
I'd appreciate it if you could give some feedback on how to make the game look less unappealing
the 3d models you got are decent, and if 5 minute paint drawings are best you can do, better stick to just using these models
a contrast between assets in game is very off-putting
some assets floating over a png of a model is hardly an interaction either, if it was an actual interaction between objects in same space, it'd be proper something
yea in a way I'm saying you'd have to tear down the system you have in place, but that's because that system ain't no good for anything
and if you wanna stick to 2d games with 3d assets, probably gonna be a better idea to think of a different concept for a game

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
yea in a way I'm saying you'd have to tear down the system you have in place, but that's because that system ain't no good for anything
I don't think its THAT bad, but I do need much better animations of the girl and the x-ray stuff (probably with Live2D). Hopefully, if I can animate the model to allow her to open mouth and tilt head and such, and use better-looking items that are not generic clipart.

If you want to see a game with an actual budget and actual artists then Lust's Cupid does exactly what my dirt poor ass wanted to do.

Reactions: voerman

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't think its THAT bad, but I do need much better animations of the girl and the x-ray stuff (probably with Live2D). Hopefully, if I can animate the model to allow her to open mouth and tilt head and such, and use better-looking items that are not generic clipart.

If you want to see a game with an actual budget and actual artists then Lust's Cupid does exactly what my dirt poor ass wanted to do.
I'm very well aware of LC, thought you're aiming for something different
and if you're admitting like this that there's games that do what you wanna do here and do it better... well that ain't good marketing :p
nor a good plan for the future

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
I'm very well aware of LC, thought you're aiming for something different
and if you're admitting like this that there's games that do what you wanna do here and do it better... well that ain't good marketing :p
nor a good plan for the future
I worded that wrongly lol. I just wanted to show what my dream interaction mechanics are. But you are right, if those games actually do what I wanted then I wouldn't be making this game.

What I want to achieve is different, I don't just want cool dicks physics and beautiful x-rays of blow jobs/doggy style. There are so many cool things I can do even with a basic "hotdog go into donut" x-ray interaction system. My immediate goal is to add pregnancy mechanics. I have a lot more on my to-do list but I dont wanna list them here because you'll question my sanity.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
My immediate goal is to add pregnancy mechanics.
Now you have my attention. Also as someone who is working on a game themselves the best advice I can give is set goals and work toward getting them done within set times. Having a concept of what you wanna do when and how you wanna do that helps sort stuff out at least.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote